Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedee25

I can’t believe both of them would think it was wise to buy a house together if she was talking about it being just her and Rox’s house a day ago. 🤣🤣🤣 I thought he had more brains.

Reactions: 13

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Can tell how little time she spends with Rox. Was so surprised she had to film that Rox didn’t want his cracker, he wanted hers. That’s what babies do hun 🙄

Lillyloo

VIP Member
The rule of six doesnt apply to Marnie and her gang does it 🤪 gotta celebrate her launch of her overpriced shit sweets that no one will probs buy anyway
Someone commented saying why you gathering in large groups when the 6 people rule has been enforced, then her mum pops up with a copy and pasted explanation that 30 people where allowed to meet up. She can’t of realised she’d copied it with date showing as 11th may 2020 😂 someone replied back that the rules had changed since that date and she quickly deleted it all! Dumb as fuck!

• Haha

RoySon26

I'm sorry but does that child just live off of bowls of banana? Poor kid, dummy in his mouth to keep him quiet and cute, and just fobbed off with the least amount of attention or effort they can muster. Fell asleep early with no bottle or even time to change him? Really? They can't have been paying him any attention at all. I'm genuinely feeling more and more upset for Rox.

• Sad

Alina20

Does Marnie ever stop complaining about her first world problems??? 😂🤦‍♀️🥴 it’s embarrassing.First she complains about her IG is messy, then complaining because people exposed her for her editing and passing it off as background being brightened 🤣, now she’s still complaining about house hunting.... She’s says she may never find what’s she is looking for. She has a perfectly good house she lives in now! There are millions homeless or live in poor conditions...and ooooo some of ya may knoooow I ave a bladdda ConDiTiOn 👁👄👁 🤦‍♀️

I’m wondering if we can get one single story without her complaining or posting ads for gluten free sweets and contact lenses 😅

Hazology

Chatty Member
Why can't these celebs ever give their child a proper name, they try to sound original but actually it would be more original to call your child Thomas etc these days. Rox. What a horrendous name 😒

Alina20

Omggg wtf so cringe 🤢 she is almost 30 and still doing all that for views. I’m 100% she is not back with him for love. She is doing it for views and attention and she missed having someone to throw her bowl of piss down the drain for her 😂😅 and obviously needed a break from looking after Rox for a whole 36 hours 🤯

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How long until we get a story like "as some of you may knooor a have a bladda condition and a havent been very active cos of ma bladda" now this has blown up in her face?

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Someone was suggesting unfollowing her and I’m seriously thinking about. Doing my fucking head in. Vacuous twat.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Did everyone see the reason why she called him it? Because "Rox something that is ultra cool."
And she also said: "I came across this definition online and loved it coz I knew he was going to be ultra cool."
She’s as thick as pig shit.

• Haha

Alina20

64083563-3B97-46C5-B595-D78C2F86096E.png
Wow i feel like Marnie just wanted anything to divert people’s attention from Ket and Ellen and their newborn baby. “And publicity is good publicity” is probably her motto.
Wouldn’t even be suprised if they get back together soon.
I feel bad for Casey. I think he really loves her. She just wants a maid/cook. 😂😩

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
In her story when she’s saying “if anyone’s planning a party...” no ones planning a party we’re in the middle of a pandemic ffs!