Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for another Geordie Shore girl but I needed to discuss how disgusted I am that she sold pictures of her baby to a magazine. I've also ended up reporting her to the FCA for the constant adverts for trading scams but I don't think they're gonna do anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are you surprised she sold her baby for a magazine deal, she announced her pregnancy and gender in the same way 🤨 anything for money!!
She annoys me how she openly drives around without a seatbelt, even when she was pregnant, and you can hear the car beeping in the background of her stories because of it.
They never seem to of left the house with the baby either? 🧐

Reactions: 15
Why are you surprised she sold her baby for a magazine deal, she announced her pregnancy and gender in the same way 🤨 anything for money!!
She annoys me how she openly drives around without a seatbelt, even when she was pregnant, and you can hear the car beeping in the background of her stories because of it.
They never seem to of left the house with the baby either? 🧐
No one has paid for them to go anywhere so why would they leave their house when they're not going to get paid for it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rough as arse like the rest of them.

I once saw her shopping with Sophie and they were looking down at everyone.

Reactions: 9
She’s so rough. Her boyfriend looks like he’s off his face all the time, as bright as a dark night that one. What kind of a name is “Rox” - bleeping stupid. The whole set up just screams disaster.

Reactions: 17
Why can't these celebs ever give their child a proper name, they try to sound original but actually it would be more original to call your child Thomas etc these days. Rox. What a horrendous name 😒

Reactions: 13
Well I was trying to be diplomatic in saying I wasn’t keen on the name lol but I might aswell just say what I really feel considering everyone else is doing so....it’s a stupid, dumb, embarrassing name and I feel sorry for the kid, it speaks volumes about Marnie and her partners immaturity to call their baby Rox

Reactions: 9
Did everyone see the reason why she called him it? Because "Rox something that is ultra cool."
And she also said: "I came across this definition online and loved it coz I knew he was going to be ultra cool."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did everyone see the reason why she called him it? Because "Rox something that is ultra cool."
And she also said: "I came across this definition online and loved it coz I knew he was going to be ultra cool."
She’s as thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her face looks ridiculous. she used to be really pretty. I think her fella has the saddest eyes.

Reactions: 19
Her face looks ridiculous. she used to be really pretty. I think her fella has the saddest eyes.
She’s completely ruined herself with bad plastic surgery- the same as all of them from Geordie Shore. She was a really pretty girl but she looks ridiculous now. I watched a program with her on it, some sort of psychology thing, she was being interviewed by a counsellor- it’s clear to see she’s got loads of issues, loads of stuff to do with her mum, seems like a very sad young lady.

Reactions: 10
Did I see she wanted the middle name Star. Rox Star 🙄 thankfully they decided against it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s apologising on her story for promoting scam companies! This is literally what happens when you take money from everyone who wants you to shill a product!!

Reactions: 8
She’s apologising on her story for promoting scam companies! This is literally what happens when you take money from everyone who wants you to shill a product!!
Maybe she should apologise for her constant promotion of spread betting.....

Reactions: 5
I'm tempted to email her management and send them links to articles about why those trading things are scams
Im sure both her & her management are well aware that they are scams. They don’t care. She’s being paid to promote them, as long as there is money to be made she will promote anything.

Reactions: 4
I've been waiting for someone to start this thread! Never really had much of an opinion on her until she became pregnant. I have never heard anyone moan so much! And it was constant!! You would think she was the first and only woman to ever be pregnant!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.