Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the bf, he clearly needs her money because I can't see why else you would stay with somebody who fucked up their face that badly. She looks like that cat lady from NY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely sick of seeing her and her bf trying to flog these vegan pick n mix sweets. who would pay ten quid for a bag of sweets in a foil bag you can get off ebay in a pack of 100 for 99p?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just has constant ads, clearly all pre recorded but she acts like it's what's she doing that day, the ready meal one she's put the same clip on multiple times throughout her pregnancy and now since she's had her baby, like it's literally the same frigging clip showing how excited she is about a ready meal dinner.

I knew she was gonna do a magazine deal, blatantly obvious as she wouldn't show the baby's face for ages after he was born and just kept saying "I can't wait to show you guys" ...eh clearly you can.

Did anyone watch the Geordie OG's show? She was on it and sooo immature. I watched 1 episode and that was enough for me ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m struggling to actually see how Helen copies marines every move ๐Ÿ˜‚ all Marnie does is advertise vegan alsorts and those headphones daily

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was having a chat with my 17 and a half year old son about the opposite sex and he was saying why do they ruin themselves...any girl heโ€™s ever liked apparently becomes less attractive when they do the scary insta makeup and then he mentioned Marnie. She has ruined her face with fillers. I wish this trend would die and shows you what the average teenage boy thinks

B155854F-F0D5-49B8-9101-6C80FFD44376.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If she's not posting about ยฃ5 clothes and what good quality they are ๐Ÿ™„ (that surely can't be ethical) then it's vegan sweets that are no doubt bought from Lidl then repackaged for a 400% markup.

Reactions: 5
If she's not posting about ยฃ5 clothes and what good quality they are ๐Ÿ™„ (that surely can't be ethical) then it's vegan sweets that are no doubt bought from Lidl then repackaged for a 400% markup.
Iโ€™m pretty sure she owns that vegan sweet company Four owns part of it

Her name is not on Companies House, it's Casey and a guy named Dario who are the "persons of significant control". Doesn't mean she's not paid through that business, but she doesn't control/own it or she'd be named on there.

Edit I was wrong it's another Marni on companies House

I bet she doesn't do the Lidl runs and the repacking though

Reactions: 1
I was having a chat with my 17 and a half year old son about the opposite sex and he was saying why do they ruin themselves...any girl heโ€™s ever liked apparently becomes less attractive when they do the scary insta makeup and then he mentioned Marnie. She has ruined her face with fillers. I wish this trend would die and shows you what the average teenage boy thinks

View attachment 65768

Nice to know that there is hope for the future with people like your son! This comparison is actually scary. She was stunning before all the work and she looks quite scary like a posessed doll. I actually pity these people who are naturally beautiful and its still not enough for them.

Reactions: 9
Nice to know that there is hope for the future with people like your son! This comparison is actually scary. She was stunning before all the work and she looks quite scary like a posessed doll. I actually pity these people who are naturally beautiful and its still not enough for them.
I know. Fair enough,as women we donโ€™t exist to please men...I wear make up for me but these girls are definitely creating an aesthetic thatโ€™s not for everyone.

The guys are at it too. My partners 17 year old daughter works in a local hotel and sometimes collects glasses from the bar and she was saying all the spice boys were in. When I asked what she meant she said the guys with the pure white veneers that love themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly im the same if i want to wear make up and have my eyelashes done etc ita to feel good. But having these silly lip/cheek fillers and obviously false teeth are just too much. Its creating such an unrealistic image for our younger generation!

Reactions: 4
She used to be stunning, what has she done. So glad I'm kot in the lime light. State I out some times, the paps would be have a field day. Leave it a week and it would no longer be news when I pop to the shop with chip pan head and not wearing a bra ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.