Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody vegan sweets, car scents and contact lenses!! She was advertising when she had just given birth. Have a break love, spend time with your boy. No one is interested in the crap your promoting

Reactions: 12
Is she actually saying her mate has some sort of magical insight into what's going to happen in the forex markets? Coz if so, these uber economists need to be getting input from her pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she actually saying her mate has some sort of magical insight into what's going to happen in the forex markets? Coz if so, these uber economists need to be getting input from her pronto.
Those forex accounts are a load of bullshit, it’s just another MLM scam. How feel comfortable advertising for those people is beyond me.

Those forex accounts are a load of bullshit, it’s just another MLM scam. How feel comfortable advertising for those people is beyond me.
Because they don't actually know what they're advertising 😂

The thick twats couldn't log into a Bloomberg terminal never mind do a trade.

Reactions: 3
Just listened to her drone on (cluelessly) about a UTI for what felt like an hour on her stories.

She's a picnic short of a picnic that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing seems to have been said about the fall out between Casey, Marnie, Chet and Helen. I’m intrigued to know what’s gone on 😂 2 brothers who haven’t met their nephews.....must be something serious?

Reactions: 6
Cannae wait until she tells us how her new lidl diffusers tasted...sounded like lovely flavours (even tho she couldn't pronounce them, which made them sound like nice flavours to her)

How do these people get through one day? Seriously?

Reactions: 1
Those bloody vegan sweets, car scents and contact lenses!! She was advertising when she had just given birth. Have a break love, spend time with your boy. No one is interested in the crap your promoting
oh yeah !! I remember she kept apologising for Not posting around the time she had the baby too I was thinking why on Earth are u even posting this like go and enjoy your time with your newborn baby forget about updating your bloody insta ffs!!!!

100% I’ve done a hell of a lot of research on these forex and they are bullshit. Many of the forex traders if you look, will pose in front of the same cars, same Yachts go to the same restaurants. Have many, many pictures with the same outfit on so it’s obvious they’ve took loads of pictures in one go.
I once pretended to show an interest to one of them and he wanted £400 upfront & said “there’s no guarantees you’ll see any money back”

also, the celebs are promote this on the Gram all disable the comments for some reason. Aaron off Gshore didn’t once and I commented saying how tit it was and quick as a flash I was blocked & comment section deleted.
They target the financially vulnerable people in society & it pisses me off as I used to work as a debt advisor. The celebs who promote them should be ashamed.
Rant over!! Sorry xx

Reactions: 19
He looks more like Liam Payne than either of them 😂
They both no the kiddy nowt caseys.....

oh yeah !! I remember she kept apologising for Not posting around the time she had the baby too I was thinking why on Earth are u even posting this like go and enjoy your time with your newborn baby forget about updating your bloody insta ffs!!!!
Who would pay 10££ a small bag of sweets vegan or not vegan.

Did anyone notice how angry Casey was about noting making it to the nta’s? It was his fault but he was looking at Marnie like it was her 😑 I think he can have a very angry side behind the scenes

It sure is. He looks about 18 standing in front of his dad’s Audi. I can’t even deal with how pathetic these people are and that people fall for it 😟
What is the scam with all these trading accounts?

All the Geordie shore girls sell them as a way to get luxury holidays and handbags. Are they doing it just to hoover up the referral fees? Or is there more at play?

It sure is. He looks about 18 standing in front of his dad’s Audi. I can’t even deal with how pathetic these people are and that people fall for it 😟
I'm gonna ask the FCA what their stance is on these accounts, this can't keep happening it's ridiculous.

What is the scam with all these trading accounts?

All the Geordie shore girls sell them as a way to get luxury holidays and handbags. Are they doing it just to hoover up the referral fees? Or is there more at play?
This article probably sums it up best: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/19/wolves-of-instagram-jordan-belmont-social-media-traders
It's a pyramid scheme that prays on people who don't know any better.

From the article:

"This is how it works. Oyefeso posts images of luxury goods he claims to have bought with his winnings. He gives the pictures hashtags such as #richkidsofinstagram and mass-follows young people online. One teenager told me he and his friends were drawn in by the sight of a young black man who grew up on a council estate similar to theirs, driving a Rolls-Royce. As soon as anyone follows Oyefeso back, he slides into their DMs with a message: “I’m offering a great opportunity to earn £100-400+ per week from trading, no experience required, all done from home and only requires 15-30 min per day.” If you’re young, poor and want to defy the odds against you, the next question is: where do I sign up?

What wolves like Oyefeso fail to declare is that each of the trading platforms you sign up to (with a minimum deposit of £250) pays him around £40-80 – and that recruitment, rather than betting on these predatory financial products, is the way he makes his risk-free money (Oyefeso maintains he’s making money from trading). Young people join the platforms, make a few trades and can lose anything between £250 and several thousand pounds, then realise they can make it back by repeating the trick: becoming a paid marketing affiliate masquerading as a successful trader. It looks like a vintage pyramid scheme, rebooted for the social media era using a model of e-marketing that has boomed over the last 20 years."

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.