Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yes I know it doesn’t make it ok! But it’s more surprising and hypocritical when you’re someone who should know what it’s like to be discriminated against to be using terms like that. It’s usually ignorant uneducated people who will never or have never experienced racism that use words like this towards others.
Ah I see I thought you were more shocked they kicked her out! 😂

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Bottom line is trading is now fashionable because people who have a lot of money do it (and put up with losses each month because they have enough income) and also spend a long time training to be good at it. It doesn’t just come overnight but is the same as all of these influencers, they promote it as a get rich quick type of scheme. It definitely should be regulated.

MrsEvvie

Those bloody vegan sweets, car scents and contact lenses!! She was advertising when she had just given birth. Have a break love, spend time with your boy. No one is interested in the crap your promoting
oh yeah !! I remember she kept apologising for Not posting around the time she had the baby too I was thinking why on Earth are u even posting this like go and enjoy your time with your newborn baby forget about updating your bloody insta ffs!!!!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Is it just because I’m super cynical, or does it appear that both Marnie and Gaz try too hard to paint this suburban family life picture.
‘Play dates are now my favourite thing to do’
Oh yea, forcing how happy they are. Play dates are my favourite thing as well when there isn’t a worldwide pandemic and we are meant to be distanced from people!

Kindred_

VIP Member
Has she ever said what her bladder condition actually is??

I just wish she would cut her hair!! Glad she’s started washing it though