Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s not 15 months yet though lol x ok we are a few days off but still. They’ve had him forward facing for a while
I’m pretty sure he is. He was born like a month before my son or maybe 3 weeks and my son is 15 months in a couple of weeks time. It’s the first vid I’ve seen of him facing forward personally but maybe he has been in for i while I dunno. On forward facing car seats it’s usually by weight which is sometimes 9kg and sometimes 12kg etc it varies so technically it’s not against any laws just not recommended in the UK earlier than 15 months x

Honeybee1

Is it anything to do with her being Sophie’s cousin?
No, Sophie is half Iranian, her dad is Iranian. But Sophie is only related to Marnie through her mum, marnies mum is her maternal aunt. It’s shocking that Sophie got kicked out of GS for a few years for using a racial slur “I hate n******” but her dad is from an ethnic minority himself.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I haven’t read through this thread yet but I’m really surprised marnie has had her eyelashes done and then promoted that girl! My friend is a hair dresser and has said it’s £3500 fine if they get caught, the girl has even reposted it on her own page! Casey doesn’t seem to have any friends does he? He’s always with marnie or marnies friends go round?
Is there a way we can report so they get fined?

Kindred_

VIP Member
The gluten free sweets had a lot of vegans on facebook kicking off and saying they won't buy from them again, so doesn't surprise me that she's pushing them on her story.
ah is that why they have branded them with a different name? So they are gluten free but not vegan?

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
At times I have genuinely thought I must be the only person who hates her 🤣 she’s a walking, alien headed Ad and she’s scruffy as fuck.

I think Aaron calling her a dirty arse was the most accurate Geordie Shore moment ever 💖
In any other thread when she’s mentioned people love her! How?! Apparently lockdown doesn’t apply to her and her family, she’s so rude and up herself

quinzel

VIP Member
Looks like Rox is in his own room already at 4 months. Ffs let them be babies! I never want my baby to leave my side. Recommendation is to keep them in room with you for one year which is what I’ll be doing.