Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her stories so long šŸ˜­ I wonder if there's anyone who actually sits through and watches them
I skip the ones where she
1. Touches her face
2. Touches her hair
3. Touches her eyelashes
4. Smacks her lips together
5. Shows the gluten free sweets
6. Even just mentions gluten

and then Iā€™m left with the equally boring In between ones. I will watch her bladda ones though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Touches her face
2. Touches her hair
3. Touches her eyelashes

and then Iā€™m left with the equally boring In between ones. I will watch her bladda ones though.
I clicked on her stories this morning and seen there was like a thousand, watched a few and then just skipped the rest šŸ¤£ I like watching the ones with Rox that's about it

Reactions: 3
1. Touches her face
2. Touches her hair
3. Touches her eyelashes

The gluten free sweets had a lot of vegans on facebook kicking off and saying they won't buy from them again, so doesn't surprise me that she's pushing them on her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The gluten free sweets had a lot of vegans on facebook kicking off and saying they won't buy from them again, so doesn't surprise me that she's pushing them on her story.
ah is that why they have branded them with a different name? So they are gluten free but not vegan?

ah is that why they have branded them with a different name? So they are gluten free but not vegan?
They have both sides of it, so they still do the vegan ones but obviously people aren't happy that they've taken their money and invested it into developing non-vegan sweets.

Reactions: 4
Did they buy a business and then do the gluten free version or was this theirs from the start? They do t really strike me as particularly business savvy.

Reactions: 1
I literally skip through her stories till I see rox then I watch it. Same with Helen and Chet I just want to seeee oceans beaut little face

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vegan all sorts is the biggest load of tit . I tagged them in a picture and the owner (Dario) girlfriend messaged me kicking off basically accusing me of trying it on with Dario ! Who may I mention is about 5ft3 (comes up to chets shoulder lol) was like what the duck ?! Give me some credit of the kinda man Iā€™d go for lol when all I did was tag vegan all sorts lol! I just tagged them in my story because as a vegan , I was so excited but when I also opened the bag it was all stale and crap sweets so the wonky rejects. The girlfriend looks like literal Vicky pollard lol !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she realise the bar of the car seat has to go over the baby so if they crash itā€™s an extra bit of protection, like a roll bar? Iā€™m sure people will be called ā€˜mum policeā€™ for pointing that out. Even though they are more likely to crash with Casey filming himself driving everywhere

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t stand Marnie lately she paints herself as such a victim of life! ā€œOh Iā€™ve had such a bad dayā€ ā€œoh Iā€™m so stressedā€ ā€œoh I need some self careā€ ā€œoh if you didnā€™t know I have a bladder conditionā€ ā€œoh please swipe up and buy some vegan all sorts or ispyeyesā€
HOW ABOUT NO duck OFF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Belleboo Exactly! I persevered with getting to her drinking water instead of opting for juice. I dont understand why other folk don't just keep trying šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.