Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
How does this girl have 3.8 million followers? She just churns out ad after ad with no substance.

In one week on her grid she’s posted the below ads:

tracksuits
Contact lenses
Workout outfit and book
Follow a trader for a follow back
Lifelike becka
Forex trading
Contact lenses again

Instagram stories today alone:
Vegan all sorts x 3
Contact lenses
Trading x 2
Contact lenses

Instagram is becoming relentless with these influencers promoting ANYTHING for a few quid. It’s pissing tbh!!

Reactions: 1

DietGossip

VIP Member
.... yes I didn’t say she was black, I said she’s from an ethnic minority. I’m English & Mauritian and my father has been called a P**** . Most people from an ethnic background have faced some kind of discrimination in their life so they understand the feeling and weight words like that can hold.
Yeah and I was saying that I don't know why you're shocked, just because she's of an ethnic minority that doesn't make using slurs ok?

DietGossip

VIP Member
Just noticed that the picture Marnies posted saying she can’t wait for Xmas, she had posted previously to advertise some trading company but she’s deleted it now, then I checked Chet and Helen and they’ve done the same with some of their previous trading posts. So clearly they know it’s wrong if their posting then deleted and also blocking comments. It’s really infuriating
Wonder if they've finally been told to stop posting them?

Roryforts

I don’t think anyone would tbh. You can be half Italian, Irish, Armenian and not be poc? So I wouldn’t be getting that confused. So I don’t think you should assume ether. Just because you have a little bit of something in you doesn’t mean you can’t accidentally be racist. I said it was a bit uncomfortable because she’s made herself look a different race to her own. That’s my point. But I think they are both in the wrong. Actual celebs like Kim k who is Half Armenian has been accused of blackface for making herself look darker or having braids so Sophie cannot be exempt.
I’m not saying Sophie is exempt. I’m saying as someone that is Iranian I don’t see how Sophie has done anything wrong. However this is Marnies thread and Marnie is clearly not naturally that tanned 😂

Yel

Chatty Member
It sure is. He looks about 18 standing in front of his dad’s Audi. I can’t even deal with how pathetic these people are and that people fall for it 😟
What is the scam with all these trading accounts?

All the Geordie shore girls sell them as a way to get luxury holidays and handbags. Are they doing it just to hoover up the referral fees? Or is there more at play?

DietGossip

VIP Member
Keeps saying on her story shes tired and exhausted pretty sure but not certain she said something about not being on her period yet, and Casey was like "whatttttt? Aren't you???"
To give her the benefit of the doubt on the period thing: mine's been haywire cause of lockdown

Yel

Chatty Member
Thanks, @LimeGoss might be worth doing an article also

It's so grim, she's hiding it with a photo that you wouldn't think was a sharky scam and hiding ad at the end.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Has she addressed what has happened to her dogs? She used to have around 5 chihuahuas but I’ve just listened to a recent podcast where she says she has 2. She had an Instagram for them all called Wolfpack which has now strangely been set to private 🤔