Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She’s got different nails and had her eyebrows done. Reckon she will have her eyelashes done again even though we are in lockdown?

Jtk13

Just watched her story for the first time since her slurred ramblings after she revealed baby Elvis. So is she still moving hous for a new beginning or has t all blown over and her and Casey are back stronger than ever?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
If she's not posting about £5 clothes and what good quality they are 🙄 (that surely can't be ethical) then it's vegan sweets that are no doubt bought from Lidl then repackaged for a 400% markup.
I’m pretty sure she owns that vegan sweet company Four owns part of it

DietGossip

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she owns that vegan sweet company Four owns part of it
Her name is not on Companies House, it's Casey and a guy named Dario who are the "persons of significant control". Doesn't mean she's not paid through that business, but she doesn't control/own it or she'd be named on there.

KfBr

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how angry Casey was about noting making it to the nta’s? It was his fault but he was looking at Marnie like it was her 😑 I think he can have a very angry side behind the scenes

She’s just posted about ‘influencers’ and as much as she couldn’t seem to get words out her mouth, and a few lies I agree. The ‘Mrs hinch’ types.