Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I watched Geordie Shore years ago and she’s actually unrecognisable these days why do they all go over the top with the surgery.

Reactions: 1

Eve675

Sophie is actually half Iranian haha so I wouldn’t comment on her looking a different race when she is....... I’m not sure if that’s on the side of the family with marnie though
That I can kinda understand but both marines parents are white so. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know feels weird. And tbh being half Iranian doesn’t mean you need to make yourself so much darker than you are. I wouldn’t exactly call Sophie poc so. And I’m not being funny but she has made herself look a different race to what she is ether way. They both have.

Ibizagirl_99

The new house looks amazing. Wonder where it is? She said she's been "looking at all areas." However I can't see her being too far from her mum and stepdad as I think she relies on them quite a bit for help with Rox.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Did they buy a business and then do the gluten free version or was this theirs from the start? They do t really strike me as particularly business savvy.

Jdottt13

Looks like Rox is in his own room already at 4 months. Ffs let them be babies! I never want my baby to leave my side. Recommendation is to keep them in room with you for one year which is what I’ll be doing.
It’s recommended 6 months (in England anyway) but yeah I was surprised he’s in his own room, id imagine she is receiving some stick for going against guidelines. However, each to their own, mine went in his own room just under 6 months and he slept so much better from that moment x

Moomie0812

She doesn't live in Bedford. She's in Central beds. It's just lots of little towns. I won't name which one because it's not fair. Central beds is expensive. Bedford Borough and South Bedfordsbire is cheaper but still expensive... Train stations and the m1 make it easy to commute to London. £££££

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m more concerned about the straps, they’re falling down his shoulders god forbid they crashed on that motorway

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
To be fair she did lock herself in the toilet with Aaron for about half an hour in the middle of the night which was all caught on film 😂 I’m pretty sure GS is all scripted anyway. I personally think he’s her little lap dog no wonder he gets pissed off, he goes to work all day comes home cooks dinner and does all the tidying from what is shown on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
what does Casey do for a living? Does he have an actual real job??

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I can’t believe how different she looks like, still pretty but more cartoony. She was so naturally pretty

Little Bear

VIP Member
Marnie being part Lebanese is news to me! I just watched Nathan’s story today where he talks about the gs cast being made up of different ethnicities.. anyone else know this?
Is it anything to do with her being Sophie’s cousin?

xcxcx87

Chet put up a sweet post dedicated to his family to his morning. How long we giving it until Marnie / Casey do something similar???? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ If Chet and Helen came off social media she wouldn’t know what to post anymore. No lead to follow!
Yeah she copies everything they do she is bow starting with taking a video of Rox in his cot when he wakes up. Helen and Chet have been doing that for ages

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Still no stair gate on their stairs! I see there are loads of gates to keep the dogs away from things but they must strap Rox in a chair so much or have him at the grandparents that he isn’t near the stairs that often