Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Even if he did work nights, what’s the need for a nanny when she’s just an influencer she works from home? Fair enough she does filming for geordie ogs now and then but Rox is involved in that. Why can’t she just look after her little boy herself 🤔 Casey seems to do all the cleaning, cooking and most of the looking after Rox. Lazy mare she is.
Also anyone seen that clip she’s posted of geordie ogs on her stories saying Casey filmed himself penetrating her then she continues on asking her manager if he wants to watch the video 🤢 it’s like girl have some self respect you’re a mother now and you’re on national tv.
WHATTTT?????!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kindred_

VIP Member
She will flog anything 😂😂😂

It makes me wonder what she will end up doing years down the line. With rox all grown up, hopefully insta ads and swipes ups will be a thing of the past. She can’t keep doing Geordie OGs?!
What other tv shows would want her? She has no credibility to me!

Yel

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure she owns that vegan sweet company Four owns part of it
Edit I was wrong it's another Marni on companies House

I bet she doesn't do the Lidl runs and the repacking though

Kindred_

VIP Member
Has she addressed what has happened to her dogs? She used to have around 5 chihuahuas but I’ve just listened to a recent podcast where she says she has 2. She had an Instagram for them all called Wolfpack which has now strangely been set to private 🤔
Nevermind I just listened to a podcast where she mentioned she gave them back to the original owners(breeders)

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Still no stair gate on their stairs! I see there are loads of gates to keep the dogs away from things but they must strap Rox in a chair so much or have him at the grandparents that he isn’t near the stairs that often
He always seems to be sat plonked watching tele, in the car seat or in a chair doesnt he

Sticky One

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she posted this morning of Rox in his cot, he had quiet clearly just woken up as Casey was saying good morning to him and he had what looks like a bib on 😨😰😨😰

• Wow

Kindred_

VIP Member
I just went to comment on how moronic she is on that post and the comments have been removed 😩

It’s nice to see her hair washed for once though

Oh god the vids are just like watch Geordie shore ..
I assume they knew the restaurant owner to be still sat there at nearly midnight

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure he is. He was born like a month before my son or maybe 3 weeks and my son is 15 months in a couple of weeks time. It’s the first vid I’ve seen of him facing forward personally but maybe he has been in for i while I dunno. On forward facing car seats it’s usually by weight which is sometimes 9kg and sometimes 12kg etc it varies so technically it’s not against any laws just not recommended in the UK earlier than 15 months x
yeah it’s probably a weight based one so he could be in it once he reached 9kg regardless of age it’s technically ok

Ibizagirl_99

I think it’s safe to say she has more money than Casey. The house will be hers. He just did a few insta adds before they got together, and is failed musician. Casey knows that Marnie affords him that lifestyle and he doesn’t exactly want to go back to his mums with his tail between his legs
Spot on.