Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Thats what I thought hasnt Dario got a girlfriend?? Didn't know he had a baby though! Casey looked fuming
She definitely has a son aged about 5-6. Maybe they’ve split up but still how disrespectful of Marnie posting that! She’s a right sneaky bitch!

Reactions: 2

airwolf97

She was so naturally pretty before all the filler, had an exotic look to her too. Is she part anything, as I know Sophie is part iranian, or is marnie related to Sophie's mums side?

Juliet

Chatty Member
Is she actually saying her mate has some sort of magical insight into what's going to happen in the forex markets? Coz if so, these uber economists need to be getting input from her pronto.
Those forex accounts are a load of bullshit, it’s just another MLM scam. How feel comfortable advertising for those people is beyond me.

Ewwwwwww she's selling used bikinis on her selling site.

Just had a peek and she's selling gifted skinny syrup bottles and make up for pennies.....are things really that tough Marns?

Geegee13

I think it’s really good of marnie to be raising the awareness for her bladder issues. Unfortunately I know two girls with similar and it takes over and Is destroying there lives. Some one in the public eye may be able to make a difference. Majority of instagrammers do not raise awareness unless they are massively trending.

tawdryhepburn

She was an attention seeking whore on there. Shagged everyone’s boyfriend. I watched it years ago and could not stand her. She was so entitled and wanted all the lads to love her. Seen her round Newcastle a few times when she was in Geordie shore as I’m a similar age and from the area and she was the same on a night out. Wanted all the attention. They were with some guys once who came over to speak to us and she was furious because she wasn’t getting all the attention. Never spoke to her but u could just see what type of lass she was and probably still as
oh god yes because she and chloe had a huge punch-up because marnie made moves marty, and charlotte got involved because marnie had made moves on gary, and there’s a fight at some point in the show because marnie kissed holly’s ricky to get back at someone??? she really is honestly naturally pretty and she knows she looks “better“ compared to the girls with loads of plastic surgery. it goes to her head.

OMG glad I found this thread. It’s mad it’s so immature like ‘I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend, look what I can afford on my own’... I think it’s to try to show him- look what you’re going to miss out on- she’s having a bit of a break down I think!
I’d head over to the Helen and Chet thread if this is what you’re looking for! 🤣

• Haha
We actually do tv time in the mornings (on weekends and days off) they like to chill so I put milkshake on and then when it goes off at 9 they crack on with whatever they’re playing with.
That’s fair enough, my 14 month old takes forever to wake up properly he’s always so lazy in the morning so the last thing I would want to do is hypnotise him with tv lol I always give him a few hours to wake up get ready eat and play before any tv - unless I need a shower and we need to go out and in that case the film soul is my saviour 🙏🏼 Lol

Oh ffs, if your child fell asleep early in their clothes, without a bath or bottle, I’d wake mine up? She’s such a pathetic excuse for a parent. Rox will want for nothing materialistic but I really wish he had better parents who weren’t just kids themselves.

I always put CBeebies on for my little one in the morning 🤷‍♀️ I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with that and he tends to just toddle about playing with his toys and we read etc so it’s really just in the background. Rox does seem glued to it though.
I think that’s also why I don’t do it because if I do he would either be mesmerised but probably just play with it in the background like he does in the evening but I like the silence tbh so I’d rather we have a peaceful few hours beforehand. I am also sensitive to the light on the tv as is my son so I just like to limit it 🙂 no judgement I just think, like you that Rox is always glaring at the box.

VIP Member
She has said in the past that because of how awful labour was and how it made her bladder worse she will use a surrogate next time.
Too much information! it was bad enough Kim Kardashian trying to justify her using a surrogate.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Did she say why?
It was along the lines of it being too much having 6 dogs and a new baby.

She also mentioned she has a night nanny that comes around at 8pm so she’s not on her own while Casey works. What does he work as??
Anyway, this way she can walk the two dogs at night because she admitted they’ve been pushed to the side since she had the baby.

• Wow
Just thinking that, she’s been a bitch posting Chet and helens new baby, she put an emoji of just her and a kid on the new house post and she actually in bed with Rox instead of having a lie in while Casey does everything
I reckon if they have split that’s why she’s posted that pic,to get one last dig in

Belleboo

VIP Member
Thanks both! I’ve had my eyes opened there! Jesus how daft do you have to be to do that to yourself!

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Most of the stuff for sale is size 12, and size 7 shoes, dunno why but I expected her to be smaller than that for some reason