Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Agreed she looks trampy like she’s been around the block a few times. Loves a filter and now she is try a change herself completely saying she is brightening her Instagram. All lies. She just looks really dirty aswell. A mean that time she let her kid sleep in his clothes and then telling everyone because she knew it would get pointed out. She genuinely is a manky person
My post wasn’t about marnie.....!

Reactions: 2

englishemma

Why does she never wear a fucking seat belt? She has no awareness of safety does she? Drink driving with a kid in the car, no stairgates, ignoring advice to prevent SIDS when Rox was small, doesn't wear seat belts, doesn't strap her kid in to the car seat properly. It's a joke.
Did anyone know she does coloured contact lenses? She never mentions it.
The Thing that makes me mad the most is the constant add for vegan all sorts!!! Her vegan lifestyle! Being so healthy and then promote real fur!!!😡😡😡these fu...... "celebs" have no standards

Kindred_

VIP Member
I remember in a podcast a few months ago she mentioned they have a nanny because Casey works nights? Why would he need to work nights at a sweet company!

• Wow

Sunnydays2

It’s the tut after she talks 😂 Marnie is another sofa momma you the one who record there child from far away on the sofa instead of sitting down with them Jemma lucy is the same Helen Briggs as well.!!!!

the fake I’m gonna miss you from old Craig is it.?
now liar liar we all know you been to marine house though lockdown 🤷‍♀️
I swear you can hear Craig in the background of her last story! 🤷🏼‍♀️

MrsP90

I’ve seen a few comments saying they have, how do you report? Do they have to be local?
I guess you need to be local? Does she live in Bedfordshire as the police force has a Twitter page I might send the video link too.

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
@Belleboo Exactly! I persevered with getting to her drinking water instead of opting for juice. I dont understand why other folk don't just keep trying 🤔

• Heart

Sarah-e

100% she will start on the damage control!

I feel like deleting social media during this lockdown. Fed up doesn’t even come close to how it feels seeing all these celebrities flaunt themselves around breaking the rules. How and Why do they get away with it?!
I deleted in March. Just wanted to protect my mental health. I am back in instagram, now I will have a look once a week. And I check here for some gossip. 😂

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
I started this thread and I don't even get the notifications for it anymore come on tattle work it out!

Just been on her insta to see the first post is her still working with flattummyco in a roundabout way. FFS, nothing changes does it?

• Haha

Honeybee1

Marnie being part Lebanese is news to me! I just watched Nathan’s story today where he talks about the gs cast being made up of different ethnicities.. anyone else know this?

• Wow

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I'll never forget the scene in GS with her and Chloe sharing a dildo in bed (not even as in sharing it "together") literally just passing it between each other like a communal bar of soap.

Parents must be so proud.
Was it her and Chloe that ended up in bed together a few times after nights out or am I remembering that wrong?

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Omg when I was watching that the other day I was thinking why the hell can’t she sort it out herself?? She bosses him around so much it’s embarrassing ...
Yeah I really can’t imagine my partner being that willing to walk around with a pot of my piss finding somewhere to empty it 😂