Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I really hope someone local to her has reported her to the local police force. I’d love to see it blow up in her face the stupid melt
I’ve seen a few comments saying they have, how do you report? Do they have to be local?

Reactions: 2

quinzel

VIP Member
Also it bothers me that Rox was going around in bare feet. It’s bloody freezing at the moment.

Titntat

VIP Member
Is she actually filming herself in the car with Rox not strapped in? Wtf is wrong with her! The way Casey drives id be making sure I was extra strapped in but he is full on getting out of the seat!
Ffs just come on to see this. God forbid they are in an accident little lads got no chance.

Honeybee1

Ah I see I thought you were more shocked they kicked her out! 😂
No!! Haha I can see why you took it like that. she was rightly kicked off and it should of been permanent. I don’t understand how a racist has been allowed to continue with her platform? shame on MTV

megsmagoo

VIP Member
If I block ispyeyes will I stop seeing the stories she posts with them tagged in?

also is Marnie vegan? Just out of curiosity

How does this girl have 3.8 million followers? She just churns out ad after ad with no substance.

In one week on her grid she’s posted the below ads:

tracksuits
Contact lenses
Workout outfit and book
Follow a trader for a follow back
Lifelike becka
Forex trading
Contact lenses again

Instagram stories today alone:
Vegan all sorts x 3
Contact lenses
Trading x 2
Contact lenses

Instagram is becoming relentless with these influencers promoting ANYTHING for a few quid. It’s pissing tbh!!
Yeh I completely agree, I don’t even know who buys anything anyone advertises because it’s so obvious it’s an ad not because they have to ‘declare it’ but they all come on with the ‘hey guys’ selling the same stuff

Komrshinch

He looks more like Liam Payne than either of them 😂
They both no the kiddy nowt caseys.....

oh yeah !! I remember she kept apologising for Not posting around the time she had the baby too I was thinking why on Earth are u even posting this like go and enjoy your time with your newborn baby forget about updating your bloody insta ffs!!!!
Who would pay 10££ a small bag of sweets vegan or not vegan.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Does she realise the bar of the car seat has to go over the baby so if they crash it’s an extra bit of protection, like a roll bar? I’m sure people will be called ‘mum police’ for pointing that out. Even though they are more likely to crash with Casey filming himself driving everywhere

Is she actually saying her mate has some sort of magical insight into what's going to happen in the forex markets? Coz if so, these uber economists need to be getting input from her pronto.

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Anyone see Casey’s stories yesterday when all three of them went to Waitrose? 🙄 one person could have easily went. Also had a car boot full of plastic shopping bags they obviously hadn’t taken any with them 😕 annoys me!
They can’t go anyway without each other!!

quinzel

VIP Member
He was born 29th October (I only know because my son was born the same month). So if we are going by age only he’s not old enough. Not being pedantic but it’s true.