Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The watcher

Her mum might have had Rox over night, or Casey may have him, Casey has never been this quiet before

Reactions: 1

Kindred_

VIP Member
They are filming a highway maintenance guy, ranting that he is on the phone while driving? While Casey records himself driving all the time! Does he realise there is no difference between putting it to your ear and staring at it recording a story!
honestly rolled my eyes so hard at this!! Such hypocrites!

KfBr

VIP Member
Same! Now I’m wondering what she meant with his work? I think she said 3 days a week but I listened this morning so can’t fully remember.

It was a very telling podcast actually. It’s called “nappy days” with Mia from teen mum. Marnie basically said she hated being pregnant, hated the birth, doesn’t go to baby classes only swimming and she can’t cope when Rox cries so gives him to Casey and leaves the room!!
Jesus!! I’m gonna have to have a listen to this. It will only annoy me though by the sounds of it! 😂😂
Glad mia from teen mom is doing something tho!

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Where did you read that? I seen her babbling on about having a baby probably by Roxs second birthday the other day but she didn't say anything about a surrogate
She has said in the past that because of how awful labour was and how it made her bladder worse she will use a surrogate next time.

Rahrah

I was surprised to see that Marnie had friends apart from Sophie, who is forced to be as they are cousins. She always seemed like one of those women that don’t get on with other women to me for some reason.
I haven’t read through this thread yet but I’m really surprised marnie has had her eyelashes done and then promoted that girl! My friend is a hair dresser and has said it’s £3500 fine if they get caught, the girl has even reposted it on her own page! Casey doesn’t seem to have any friends does he? He’s always with marnie or marnies friends go round?

VIP Member
I'm wondering if women get their lips done to perform better oral sex.

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
During all the dramatic stories did anyone else hear her say that she’d taken money out of her savings to invest in the wigs?!?! Bonkers that one
yeah she was saying that a few weeks back too. Proper weird thing to do

justwatching121

87F31D11-4B3D-43FD-A246-AD84EC0E5446.png

I honestly can’t bring myself to watch all of those stories, I’ve never seen anyone have that many posted at once😂

Cannae wait until she tells us how her new lidl diffusers tasted...sounded like lovely flavours (even tho she couldn't pronounce them, which made them sound like nice flavours to her)

How do these people get through one day? Seriously?

Did she actually post Elvis with his face showing? All I see is a pic of him with emoji over his face.
Yeah she did . The same pic you’ve seen but without the emoji. It’s been posted on here somewhere

Yeah she did . The same pic you’ve seen but without the emoji. It’s been posted on here somewhere
Or possibly the Chet and Helen thread

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she posted this morning of Rox in his cot, he had quiet clearly just woken up as Casey was saying good morning to him and he had what looks like a bib on 😨😰😨😰
oh god excuse my incorrect spelling of quite, the shameeeee. Il blame my baby brain 😂

• Haha

CN3003

Have you listened to it all?? They’re actually both very open about their surgeries so you can’t say they’ve lied 🤷‍♀️

quinzel

VIP Member
I think Rox might be at nursery? she said he was meant to be there yesterday but she kept him home as he has a cold.