Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes like they are both trying to act like they would rather be at home with their families instead of getting "mortal" in Ibiza like all the others. We know what they are really like and that is self involved!
I could be wrong but that’s a serious 360. Not to mention even people that aren’t crazy party animals no one falls into domestic ‘bliss’ like that.

Yes like they are both trying to act like they would rather be at home with their families instead of getting "mortal" in Ibiza like all the others. We know what they are really like and that is self involved!
I could be wrong but that’s a serious 360. Not to mention even people that aren’t crazy party animals no one falls into domestic ‘bliss’ like that.

Reactions: 2
He was born 29th October (I only know because my son was born the same month). So if we are going by age only he’s not old enough. Not being pedantic but it’s true.
I thought it was a little before that my bad but generally it’s by weight. Tbh they film while they’re driving which really gets me when there’s a baby in the car and especially forward facing as obvs rear is deemed safer!

Jdottt13

So on her stories she’s saying she was refused into the toilets in a supermarket, which I understand with her medical condition with her bladder must be really hard to not have access to a toilet when needed. However, I couldn’t help thinking maybe whoever denied her access had seen her instagram over the weekend of her with her friends not social distancing 🤭

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Why does she never wear a fucking seat belt? She has no awareness of safety does she? Drink driving with a kid in the car, no stairgates, ignoring advice to prevent SIDS when Rox was small, doesn't wear seat belts, doesn't strap her kid in to the car seat properly. It's a joke.
Doesn’t abide by lockdown rules!

quinzel

VIP Member
I started this thread and I don't even get the notifications for it anymore come on tattle work it out!

Just been on her insta to see the first post is her still working with flattummyco in a roundabout way. FFS, nothing changes does it?
anything for a quick buck!

RedTiger

VIP Member
Don’t wanna be that safety moany person but just noticed they are forward facing rox already? As an influencer they should wanna encourage car safety. They obviously knows the risks.

She cannae make her mind up can she? She's all over the place like an outbreak of chlamydia in the GShore hoose....one day it's vegan allsorts, next day its kebabs 😕

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks there is something going on with her and Chloe? She never posted to congratulate them never mentioned it at all then today marnie has posted about being in a really bad mood for personal reasons then tonight chloe was on her stories shouting and mocking about being “boring”?? Seems like a big coincidence??
I saw Chloe post 😍 on one of her engagement posts.

Reactions: 1