Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hulahoopsfromthe80s

All that alcohol can’t be any good for her bladder?
No I have a different issue (mines my kidneys) but I avoid alcohol or anything like that because of how my bladder is after. I'd imagine shes probably been told the same as it's such an irritant to the urinary tract system.

I've avoided going anywhere as well, because knowing they cant let me use a toilet etc its commen sense really.

Reactions: 3

Ahebg

Mad how it was filmed before lockdown but Helen announced her pregnancy in lockdown! What an absolute twat, the lot of them!

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Reading the comments on her Instagram from her park photo with her son has entertained me. One comment asking why the kid always seems to have a dummy in his gob and out comes Marnie Army to stick up for her.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I thought sophie lived somewhere in a lockdown so why has she travelled to Bedfordshire for a night out? I know they are all COVID deniers but I don’t want your dirty germs here!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Surely with the push to buy locally to protect small businesses this year she should be feeling charitable and want to platform small businesses...

But no, cause they won't pay her she won't.

CN3003

Yeah well I thought the same when I heard the clip but after hearing the full podcast they do talk about their surgeries and editing pics so that’s fair enough! So many other intagrammers lie about both....just look at the o’dolls for example lol

Alina20

Even if it was pre recorded before the second lockdown it’s still a slap in the face and flaunting to the rest of the public. Because us regular people can’t just get a hold of Covid tests so we can throw a birthday party etc. and we still have to keep to the rule of six.

MUAQUEEN

I find it awfully concerning that when her child is in his car seat his straps do not go over his shoulders and are half way down his arm?!?! Surely she cannot be this stupid or self involved to do something so dangerous over and over. Sick of most of her posts starting with “look at the state of my hair” do something about it then, and is it me or is she never with her child

Reactions: 2

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just been reading about the engagement.

What annoyed the crap out of me is that she's using a surrogate for her next child because the first one was a little painful, oh for fucks sake.
Where did you read that? I seen her babbling on about having a baby probably by Roxs second birthday the other day but she didn't say anything about a surrogate

Reactions: 2