Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I started watching GS recently and Marnie was so naturally pretty, can’t believe how different she looks now. Always got the vibe she was more natural and wouldn’t go down the cosmetic look. She looks about 10 years older then her fiancé in my opinion

Reactions: 10
The rule of six doesnt apply to Marnie and her gang does it 🤪 gotta celebrate her launch of her overpriced tit sweets that no one will probs buy anyway

Reactions: 7
The rule of six doesnt apply to Marnie and her gang does it 🤪 gotta celebrate her launch of her overpriced tit sweets that no one will probs buy anyway
Someone commented saying why you gathering in large groups when the 6 people rule has been enforced, then her mum pops up with a copy and pasted explanation that 30 people where allowed to meet up. She can’t of realised she’d copied it with date showing as 11th may 2020 😂 someone replied back that the rules had changed since that date and she quickly deleted it all! Dumb as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to skip past the million stories about dying her hair but what I got was ‘should I dye my hair blue? I’ve never dyed my hair apart from this time I dyed it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm dead at these last stories 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 This bleep literally talk so much pish. Actual pish.

Look at the retinal reflection on Sophie and that bloke's eyes in the bye bye gluten launch pic #sniffing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God her stories are tedious!! Id be sooo happy if she dyed her hair though. It won’t look good but I’m sick of her greasy horses mane trailing down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she never wear a bleeping seat belt? She has no awareness of safety does she? Drink driving with a kid in the car, no stairgates, ignoring advice to prevent SIDS when Rox was small, doesn't wear seat belts, doesn't strap her kid in to the car seat properly. It's a joke.

Reactions: 5
Why does she never wear a bleeping seat belt? She has no awareness of safety does she? Drink driving with a kid in the car, no stairgates, ignoring advice to prevent SIDS when Rox was small, doesn't wear seat belts, doesn't strap her kid in to the car seat properly. It's a joke.
Doesn’t abide by lockdown rules!

Reactions: 2
Leave her alone guys if you didn’t know she has a bladder condition 🤪

Omg when was she drink driving?
I know she was driving at about 7am the morning after a heavy night and she still looked and was acting pissed. She went to get celery sticks because she needs celery juice every morning for her bladder condition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leave her alone guys if you didn’t know she has a bladder condition 🤪

I know she was driving at about 7am the morning after a heavy night and she still looked and was acting pissed. She went to get celery sticks because she needs celery juice every morning for her bladder condition 😂
Omg ahhahahahahahhahahaha

Omg ahhahahahahahhahahaha
She's got the IQ of a tampon. How do the pair of them manage to keep another human alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im not expert on the condition nor know if marnie has IC or a chronic UTI both different but have similar symptoms and get confused with each other but from knowing one of my friends who’s suffered approx ten years it can be life changing. GP’s don’t pick it up sometimes as it doesn’t always show as an infection on a wee sample or the antibiotics didn’t work so it keeps coming back ect.

My friends started something like a urine infection which was not treated properly in the first instance and now has basically affected the bladder, she has become resistant to the different antibiotics they can prescribe, she’s had three ops to stretch her wee tube, wee’s blood regularly, can’t have sex as it makes it worse, can’t drink alcohol, eat sugary foods ect, hardly sleeps due to feeling like she needs a wee all the time and then it obviously just burns her when she tries to go. She’s paid privately for help and has had hardly any improvement. Always cancels plans as she has flare ups more often than not . Her mental health has deteriorated so badly because of it and that’s not even the half of it.

Marines may not be as severe I’m not sure but i have seen her mention a few of those symptoms but if she even gets a few people to push their GP for further tests if they have more than a couple of UTI in a row she really will be helping so much as my friend wished she had known about all the facts she now knows ten years ago and her condition could well have been prevented
This is basically my life too. It’s awful and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And Casey whining about corona rules. People like him ignoring the rules meaning we are having to she more rules in place. He says people are thick to follow the rules but all I see is him being thick not understanding them. bleeping dick

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.