Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one nephew who is an out and out arsehole. Not afraid to say it

Reactions: 16
I wonder are Sophie & Charlotte close anymore? They dont like each others insta posts
I’ve noticed this too! Would be a shame, Charlotte and Sophie always seemed to be really close. Marnie has shown her true colours even with people close to her I.e Sophie and now Craig

Reactions: 4
Don't give her ideas, she'll be paying for this diagnosis next

Reactions: 6
Adhd.. attention deficient and hyperactive....basically all toddlers at some stage, that's why most wait until school age to see if the behaviour settles down...has she actually tried parenting for any length of time to see if maybe the wee boy needs a bit more attention and guidance from his parents rather than one floating off to film a 'tv show' every few months for weeks on end and out getting her face sorted every other day and the other being a complete wet wipe.

Reactions: 18
Not play devils advocate but Holly did an interview and said Charlotte was a nightmare during filming and an absolute diva. I think they are probably both in the wrong. Casey and Marnie were messy, Jake and Charlotte were entitled and highly strung.

Reactions: 6
I saw a tiktik of someone saying Charlotte and Holly had fallen out after Holly called her a diva and Holly commented saying that it was completely false and taken out of context, there's no fallout and her comments were about when Charlotte was pregnant

Reactions: 7
Oh fair enough!! That makes abit more sense

Reactions: 1
Yeah I seen that comment from Holly

Think after the Marnie situation the media have just ran with it to cause more shit and involve more people

Wonder if this is why Marnie has unfollowed Holly.. because Holly didn’t back her up haha.

Reactions: 17
Oh they'd know if he had PICA believe me! Anyone who has a child with it will know the stress and worry it causes all day every day.

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with her post earlier today splitting with management? Have her and Craig fallen out??

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Casey has management or is it just Craig that handled everything for him too?

Her latest post trying to look all feminine Queen of filth more like, get a dettol bath you scruff

Reactions: 8
I see Casey the lap dog has now unfollowed Holly, Sophie and Jordan . How immature they both are. Seriously they will be no loss to Holly, Sophie and Jordan. Not like they frequently seen each other anyways

Reactions: 14
Casey inboxing accounts on Insta thinking they are Charlotte

Taken from Charlottes thread.

Reactions: 20
I find it sooooo weird how Marnie is mentioning conspiracy theories in her story after chets recent post …

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.