Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hausofmauslv

OMG she’s been reading here HAHAHA. Hi Marnie 👋 been caught out buying followers and now trying to make out she has no idea why the majority of her comments are from bots😂
Right! I was like, bruh… your account gets riddled with bots when you buy followers. 😂😂
I use to follow this influencer who had like 60k followers & some reason was only getting like 100 likes on their post, sometimes 50 likes. They Posted up saying their account was hacked by bot’s 😂😂

For marnie, the only time she gets any proper engagement on her IG is when posts herself in bikini, lingerie etc. Everything else, not so much.
her IG page is basically a business where she runs ads etc and its not engaging for her ‘followers’ anymore.

if she is reading this… bruh.. learn to be relatable to your followers (your real followers)

Reactions: 2

RedTiger

VIP Member
Do they ever do anything that isn’t slightly not boring? All that money they have surely they could do more than costa daily.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Too little too late! You can’t leave your kid at 17 (which in Marnie’s own words left her so upset she felt suicidal) and then come back years later like you’re the best mum and love your daughter so much. She definitely came back to sponge off her! I wouldn’t be surprised if marnie repeats the cycle and fucks off her kids for another man she meets in the near future
Sponging off her night now. Free holiday for her and Casey’s mam and dad. Bet rock hard sharra is an attention seeker like manky. She will want all eyes in her. They have took the parents as babysitters. No doubt. They are too lazy to have a holiday on their own

paddington123

Chatty Member
Complaining her kids don’t sleep again? Why doesn’t she take him out for the day? She doesn’t do anything else he probably has loads of energy to burn. 🫡

hausofmauslv

I don't understand how these 'reality stars' make money from fitness videos etc. People sign up to the gym, or workout at home etc. I guess it's the appeal of a 'reality star' who's body looks great on IG so people want to buy in thinking that they possibly can have a body like theirs? even though, some if not many have had work done on their bodies.

irla10

He has his own faults but those boys are so lucky they have Casey. Marnie is turning more into her mother everyday, up and leaving them for weeks on end. Only thinking of herself the whole time even on return. Will the boys grow up with abandonment issues like her?
Am I missing something on her mum? Is this about her having a bf abroad and leaving Marnie as a teen? The only reason I know is because I caught her on a therapy show yrs ago!😆 what about her father?

Miffy29

VIP Member
OMG!! I've never seen pics of her from before, I couldn't even tell you which one she is 🤣 I'm guessing the brunette ones?! 🤣

Screenshot_20220814-112819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha