Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Rox is out with Coral, his parents must have had him for the night!
I find it so odd that they aren't speaking to Coral but because they're so desperate for time off from parenting they'll allow her to take him out. I know she lives with the parents but they're so petty in every other aspect I can't imagine they'd be allowing it if there was any other way! Nice that Rox still gets to see at least some of Casey's family though

Reactions: 10

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It must be tough laying on her arse all day being fed and watered and palming her kid off on the grandparents. My thoughts and prayers got out to her during this difficult time, I’ll try and ask some Ukrainians if they want to set up a Go Fund Me 🙄

Lurker2k20

Is it me or does Casey look wrecked. His eyes are dark purple and big bags under his eyes. Queen Marnie nowhere to be seen when Rox is up!

Wavylines

Chatty Member
The garden is the furthest he’s allowed to travel without Marnie next to him so no wonder he’s playing the big man cause it’s hot.
Meanwhile the rest of us have jobs to go to..

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I think we all know the reason she didn’t go to that or the wedding is because she doesn’t like being anywhere that she isn’t centre of attention 🙄

She’s so childish

bethanybee

Chatty Member
The stalker is Casey because he never leaves her side 😂 I do think she posts stuff like this for attention. Who would want to stalk her let’s be honest

• Haha

bottombanana

My son started nursery before he was 1 but I had no choice, I had to go back to work. It’s definitely been a good thing for him but I still felt like shit about it, they can’t seem to wait to get rid of him but never seem to be doing anything useful with the time they get 🤯
actually Casey is doing his best to try and make sure he knows his name by shouting it in his direction every 2 seconds from behind a phone… extremely useful if you ask me. I can’t believe the rest of us don’t do it with our kids - we’re slacking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
theyve just taken him on holiday 😂 perfectly normal to want some alone time before a new baby
Even before the holiday and before the pregnancy. Rox was always disposed of on a weekend. But yeah rox should be really grateful that his parents took him on holiday 🙄

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe that every single person she communicates with in a working environment is rude to her. Maybe she's picking up on her own snotty energy 😂

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
They didn’t even make the front cover of new magazine hahah even Goodger the silverback made it to the front cover

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So they are having to gett someone in as rox is waking up at 4 am. Ffs loads of parents go through this and they are at breaking point. Should have thought about that before having kids and just stayed shagging everybody and passing on floors you dirt. Am sure your kids will have sleepless nights when they are older when they see what a slag you were

• Haha
  • Heart

SC1990

VIP Member
So they are having to gett someone in as rox is waking up at 4 am. Ffs loads of parents go through this and they are at breaking point. Should have thought about that before having kids and just stayed shagging everybody and passing on floors you dirt. Am sure your kids will have sleepless nights when they are older when they see what a slag you were
And Oax slept from 1230pm (lunchtime) until 8am?? Wow that's some sleep 🤣

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
Also, anyone else notice the disparity between their followers and the number of likes on their recent baby gender reveal posts?

Marnie (apparently) has nearly 5 million followers, yet only 44k likes on the breaking the baby’s gender post. Casey (again, apparently) has 504k followers, but is just scraping 5k likes.