Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should have knew the shrunken adult wouldn’t have the balls to say who it was. He’s went very quiet

Reactions: 8
It’s sad really… they never have rox on a weekend, they’re never doing anything special and they’re never in a rush to get him back… so why exactly have another child

Reactions: 8
theyve just taken him on holiday 😂 perfectly normal to want some alone time before a new baby
Even before the holiday and before the pregnancy. Rox was always disposed of on a weekend. But yeah rox should be really grateful that his parents took him on holiday 🙄

Reactions: 10
To be fair I wouldn’t have believed Chris’s gf story but it actually happened to me couple years ago. Someone had my old number and was able to access my IG and Fb. They started posting stuff on my stories. At first I didn’t know what to do because I had no idea who they were. Eventually I changed my number in my profiles to current number and it was fine. I’m just glad they didn’t troll anyone with my account.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I wouldn’t have believed Chris’s gf story but it actually happened to me couple years ago. Someone had my old number and was able to access my IG and Fb. They started posting stuff on my stories. At first I didn’t know what to do because I had no idea who they were. Eventually I changed my number in my profiles to current number and it was fine. I’m just glad they didn’t troll anyone with my account.
I went travelling a few years ago and while I was in Australia I got a pay as you go phone and the number was shared with another phone. From midnight to midday if you called the number it was some guy, from midday to midnight it was my number. Strangest thing ever. Casey is still a wimp though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine bashing Molly Mae yet has spent the morning going around his house videoing all the free tit he’s got given like his gym etc 😂 honestly you cannot make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was probs it being sent to Costa when the magic troll phone number called him and he had to run home crying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He always gets upset over trolls he actually reply’s back then gets scared and blocks he’s a little girl.

Reactions: 6
Marnie has no discipline whatsoever with Rs dummies. If ‘Santa took them’ why would she leave them around where R could find them? Let alone give him it back when she’s clearly said no, anything for the gram with these lot.

Reactions: 6
Marnie has no discipline whatsoever with Rs dummies. If ‘Santa took them’ why would she leave them around where R could find them? Let alone give him it back when she’s clearly said no, anything for the gram with these lot.
Was just gonna day this. She is standing telling him Santa has took his dummy’s yet still letting him have it in his mouth and when she takes it away she gives it back . Lazy parenting that’s all that it is down too. It’s easier to let him keep the dummy than to put up with the screaming. Any parenting class will tell you that it isn’t the right way for children. They need discipline and rules to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.