Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol wow completely forgot about him and I follow him! 😅 I had someone else in mind who I was gonna mention last night lol. Swear that lot seem to always fall out and then later on start talking again. How exhausting. Marnie didn't even seem that surprised or shocked Casey was getting trolled by who it was 😅

Reactions: 2
Lol wow completely forgot about him and I follow him! 😅 I had someone else in mind who I was gonna mention last night lol. Swear that lot seem to always fall out and then later on start talking again. How exhausting. Marnie didn't even seem that surprised or shocked Casey was getting trolled by who it was 😅
Casey just posted on his stories... shall I reveal who he is! So it is a man! Must be him

Reactions: 4
This Chris guy... is he Australian? In one of his videos he sounds English? Is it the fitness mad guy??

Lol just looking at Casey's post from last night and Chris has liked it 😅 so if it's him, he's still liking his pics and trolling him? 🤣 typical troll behaviour that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rox is out with Coral, his parents must have had him for the night!

Reactions: 6
Rox is out with Coral, his parents must have had him for the night!
I find it so odd that they aren't speaking to Coral but because they're so desperate for time off from parenting they'll allow her to take him out. I know she lives with the parents but they're so petty in every other aspect I can't imagine they'd be allowing it if there was any other way! Nice that Rox still gets to see at least some of Casey's family though

Reactions: 10
Helen does follow her and had liked her December post 😂😂
ffs, it didn’t show up when I looked 😩 I hate when people do this, so my bad 🤣🤣 I did see she liked stuff recently so thought the beef must have kicked off not long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3
B47B9982-3B3C-4589-8A57-57279D61B1A6.jpeg

so I think @Mumof1x is right!
I aso didn’t know he was Australian going by his accent! So good spot 👏🏼
Looks like Casey is really dragging this one out for more engagement.

Reactions: 5
He is dragging it out now. So bloody boring. He is proper milking it . How sad their life must be

Fuckin hell Casey acting like he’s Tommy Shelby. Nobody’s scared of you, go back to holding Marnies piss so she’ll pay the rent for another month x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s going to be a father of two, he went out for a meal with his fiancé and gets home and starts pretending he’s inspector morse… It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How sad must your life be that you don’t need strangers to troll you but your own “friends” and fallout out with your family. 🥴

So Rox has been shipped off to Casey’s parents again for weekend they never have him. Will they do that with the newborn when it’s here. Normally rock hard sharra has him but noticed not as much. Chet and Helen constantly have their kids they don’t see Elvis and ocean much But always have Rox.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Rox has been shipped off to Casey’s parents again for weekend they never have him. Will they do that with the newborn when it’s here. Normally rock hard sharra has him but noticed not as much. Chet and Helen constantly have their kids they don’t see Elvis and ocean much But always have Rox.
Agreed it’s absolutely shocking that they have Rox but not the others

Can just imagine Casey getting inboxes saying please tell us who ! And him running to Marnie saying look look at all these messages I am getting. Like a little stupid kid. Just get it over with you bloody manchild

Reactions: 10
I think it’s shows how self obsessed he is and how immature he is…. This type of reaction over a comment… it screams “how dare someone say that about ME”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.