Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just dumb though… because by Casey’s logic chets spoilt? 😂😂 I don’t agree with mollys wording… but I think it’s a good thing always aiming for more… Casey can’t relate, all he does is sell sweets and live off Marnie. But chets had success and is clearly aiming for more. I think there work ethics are different
Casey is the biggest dosser and sponge he lives off Marnie has a little sweet stall that is not the best not like faded. Oh sorry forgot his job is being a skivvy for her 24/7/. Chet has done really well for himself and makes his own money doesn’t live off his girlfriend lol.

Reactions: 5
Casey is the biggest dosser and sponge he lives off Marnie has a little sweet stall that is not the best not like faded. Oh sorry forgot his job is being a skivvy for her 24/7/. Chet has done really well for himself and makes his own money doesn’t live off his girlfriend lol.
You have hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 4
So she spends all day in bed but can drag herself out of bed to go out for food 🙄

Reactions: 3
709586F4-24F8-4E2E-8FD5-CD7DAFD676A5.png
So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 975313 So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂
he better expose them! I’ll be fuming if he doesn’t 🥲

Do we know the gender yet?
not yet. We find out this month apparently. I suspect a girl!

Reactions: 1
Has she really just said bump is thrilled with Thai food? How sad. Again sent Rox off so can have date night.

View attachment 975313 So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂
Oh he’s thick as mince he can’t even spell how embarrassing it’s ‘EXPOSE’ he is scared of trolls he panics and blocks them lol!

Last edited:
He said it’s someone they’ve let in their house?? Maybe it’s Ellun! 😂

Attachments

He said a comment got deleted but he traced a number. Where does a number come into it? What comment. Can’t wait for the non ‘exsposing’, maybe it was his parents asking when he’s coming to pick his child up… oh wait, they don’t have him at weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the flag could be an indication the person is Aussie or has ties with Australia? Does anyone on here know any of his friends that are from there?

Wow I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve never been so invested in drama with Casey… him and Marns are the most boring people on IG 😂

Why’s he checking where one comment came from? And how would you even do that? Why would you even care 😂😂

I think he could be referring to Chris Perceval….some Australian model guy who him and Chet both friends with. I’ve seen him/his girlfriend in Casey & Marnies house in the past & commented on their insta. Was following each other last night and now Casey isn’t following him but Marnie is

Reactions: 8
I think he could be referring to Chris Perceval….some Australian model guy who him and Chet both friends with. I’ve seen him/his girlfriend in Casey & Marnies house in the past & commented on their insta. Was following each other last night and now Casey isn’t following him but Marnie is
I think you might be right, I can see Helen use to comment on his girlfriends post but now doesn’t follow her. There must have been a 4 way fight 😂

• Haha
Marnie just stopped following him too….she must have only just got up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.