Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just gonna day this. She is standing telling him Santa has took his dummy’s yet still letting him have it in his mouth and when she takes it away she gives it back . Lazy parenting that’s all that it is down too. It’s easier to let him keep the dummy than to put up with the screaming. Any parenting class will tell you that it isn’t the right way for children. They need discipline and rules to follow
This is just it. LAZY PARENTING. The pair of them just can’t handle what it really takes to be a parent and they palm him off half the time.

God knows why she’s even having a another one, just so she can dodge her Maternal duties and lie in bed all day making Casey run around after her.

Reactions: 12
Have you all watched the latest videos about the NFT’s and then some dancing rabbit? God, those two can’t act enthusiasm if they tried. Fake as the day is long.

Reactions: 2
😂 at Casey saying don’t get revenge, too scared to call anyone out. Even his kid mugs him off. They talk to Rox and he full on ignores them, squealing when they take his dummy away with some random threat about Santa thinking he’s naughty is the only emotion he has

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just gonna day this. She is standing telling him Santa has took his dummy’s yet still letting him have it in his mouth and when she takes it away she gives it back . Lazy parenting that’s all that it is down too. It’s easier to let him keep the dummy than to put up with the screaming. Any parenting class will tell you that it isn’t the right way for children. They need discipline and rules to follow
I’ve never seen a kid have a dummy as often as Rox, they should be cutting it down to naps and bedtimes before they just take it away completely and they should really have started that months ago

Reactions: 10
Rox sitting on the stairs with a different dummy in. If they gave them to Santa why is there still 100 lying around the house

Reactions: 8
Rox sitting on the stairs with a different dummy in. If they gave them to Santa why is there still 100 lying around the house
It really has baffled me. The above posters have hit the nail on the head with the lazy parenting. He’ll soon forget about them if they actively avoided having them around and any acknowledgments of them!

Reactions: 4
The one that got me was Rox brushing his teeth whilst still having a dummy in his mouth and watching peppa pig on the tablet. Now that is what you call lazy parenting. Two things to shut him up. One being a dummy in the mouth and a toothbrush in his hand 😂😂 dimwits the both of them. God help this new kid

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The one that got me was Rox brushing his teeth whilst still having a dummy in his mouth and watching peppa pig on the tablet. Now that is what you call lazy parenting. Two things to shut him up. One being a dummy in the mouth and a toothbrush in his hand 😂😂 dimwits the both of them. God help this new kid
Poor Rex then 😌

Reactions: 2
All these posts about NFTs must all be undeclared ads, right? Or are they adding microscopic #ad tags that I've missed...?

Reactions: 3
Seen caseys new story picture of Rox. Seen a few before as well it looks like he has an uneven jaw. It swings to one side. You can see when he smiles too. Which isn’t very often

Reactions: 1
Did I misunderstand what she is saying about the dummies? She's saying they gave in and let him take one dummy to bed, but it's progress because he didn't have any of his cuddly toys?

No teddies at his age? That's so sad. The teddies weren't going to harm his teeth! 😔

Reactions: 3
Did I misunderstand what she is saying about the dummies? She's saying they gave in and let him take one dummy to bed, but it's progress because he didn't have any of his cuddly toys?

No teddies at his age? That's so sad. The teddies weren't going to harm his teeth! 😔
I think it's the teddies they attach to his dummies, but I agree it seems ridiculous, no teddies but he's allowed the dummies?! Surely they should have done no dummies but allowed teddies! 🥺🥺

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see Marnie boasting about her Tiktok views? A one over on Chet and co?

Reactions: 5
Just seen someone posted her a bday messages and the pic was her covered in hamburgers naked from Geordie og. Her poor kids when they grow up. Is it not enough that their mam was a pure slag on tele but they will be tortured with a video of her naked covered in hamburgers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.