Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely don’t think they ever take their kids out. Only to the grandparents to dump them there so they can continue laying around doing absolutely duck all.

Reactions: 7
They probably get the staff in costa to look after their kids while they slob around in there 😂

Reactions: 4
The garden is the furthest he’s allowed to travel without Marnie next to him so no wonder he’s playing the big man cause it’s hot.
Meanwhile the rest of us have jobs to go to..
And the nearest drain to empty her pisspot

Casey is the most immature chavy c*unt, his latest story watching love Island made me feel physically sick, "suck out"?!?! Grow the duck up little boy

Reactions: 5
Casey is the most immature chavy c*unt, his latest story watching love Island made me feel physically sick, "suck out"?!?! Grow the duck up little boy
He never will grow up. He thinks of himself as a “cool” dad and a “good person”
That boy is thick, you can tell just by his actions which speaks so much louder, this this thought process is about as thick as a McDonalds thick shake.

Genuinely don’t think they ever take their kids out. Only to the grandparents to dump them there so they can continue laying around doing absolutely duck all.
She has took hoax to Dr Robert official, two times this month. It's all about her. She will take them out if it benefits her

Reactions: 2
It's the "Rox still isn't sleeping we are exhausted" that's annoying me.

Yes Marnie, we're currently in the middle of a heatwave 90% of parents are experiencing the same. A gifted sleep consultant probably isn't going to change that for you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They really are the most boring ‘insta family’ ever. Absolutely no bond or connection in that house.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.