Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen someone posted her a bday messages and the pic was her covered in hamburgers naked from Geordie og. Her poor kids when they grow up. Is it not enough that their mam was a pure hag on tele but they will be tortured with a video of her naked covered in hamburgers
I meant slag

I meant hag
Slag hahahahah

Last edited:
Just gonna mix it up by mentioning Helen & Chet in this thread 😂

It’s interesting that Casey & Chet’s parents have turned out for Marnie’s meal but didn’t go to Ocean’s birthday party…

Reactions: 10
This fall out is the only thing keeping both their threads alive.
I personally think something happened between marnie and Helen not the boys but both of them will defend the girlfriend.

Reactions: 9
How awful is Marnie’s dress sense, she does have one ounce of style in her. My 4 year old nephew can dress himself better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This fall out is the only thing keeping both their threads alive.
I personally think something happened between marnie and Helen not the boys but both of them will defend the girlfriend.
Yeah I think you’re probably right. I can’t even speculate, the fact that Coral is on one side and the parents are on the other has me completely baffled 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think you’re probably right. I can’t even speculate, the fact that Coral is on one side and the parents are on the other has me completely baffled 😂
I think she would have probably stayed neutral but Marnie started making those digs on Instagram and unfollowed her when she went over to chets

Reactions: 3
I think she would have probably stayed neutral but Marnie started making those digs on Instagram and unfollowed her when she went over to chets
Yeah Marnie’s behaviour has made it seem like she’s the one with the problem, doesn’t explain why the parents didn’t go to Chet’s for Christmas though. Unless they weren’t invited!

Reactions: 3
I still find it weird though because last time they were all together was at that meal end of august or September when Casey zoomed on Helens tits. 😂 but if I remember correctly then Chet went to Casey and Marnies new house when they moved in because he fist bumped Casey and said something along the lines of “congrats on the new house”. So I definitely think it’s Marns that is reason to this fall out again. Probably jealousy etc. weird that the parents picked Casey and Marnie to hang out with though so maybe there’s more to the story.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think it’s a case of Marnie is a butch and falls out with anyone, so the parents being overly nice with them to try keep her on a happy note so they can see Rox? Which would piss Helen and Chet off if they no marnie is the problem, since coral and rest of fam are clearly close with Chet and Helen

Reactions: 9
No one else find it strange that Rox wasnt even sat next to his parents

No one else find it strange that Rox wasnt even sat next to his parents
I found it more strange he wasn't with Marnies mother, I thought she always had him but it seems to always be Casey's parents now.

Wow the photo of Rox with Caseys parents... Casey is the double of his Mum! Never see it before

Reactions: 2
She actually was very pretty when she was on GS at the beginning. You can't take it from her. But she's gone overboard now with all the bits she's had done and her uniqueness has gone.

Reactions: 11
I think Marnie & Helen fell out, Helens sounds like a moody cow on her stories so they probs clashed. Marnie probs went nuts cos Casey zoomed in on Helens boobs 😂 and the mum & dad are probs just not falling out with m & c cos their having another baby

Reactions: 5
She actually was very pretty when she was on GS at the beginning. You can't take it from her. But she's gone overboard now with all the bits she's had done and her uniqueness has gone.
Definitely agree! She was one of my favourites when I was younger cos I thought she looked cool lol. She looks so swollen now

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she has a face like a pillow 😂😂 and that’s exactly what she looks like. The dress sense as mentioned above is bang in. She has never had any style. She is lazy and lazy with fashion too she send to just not be arsed . She’s an absolute mess now. I think all of these videos with chets and caseys parents is too get at Helen and Chet. Marnie is a childish witch . You can see she was so jealous of Helen. Funny now after Casey zoomed in on helens boobs that Marnie is now getting a boob job after she has Sonia Jackson jr . I think it’s a girl.! I would never ever change myself over jealousy of other women. She will never stop having surgery and will only get worse. All these z lister girls look the same. Plastic faces fake titsfake arses. You can’t tell them apart. All the gs girls look exactly the same. It is now more rare to see a natural looking woman and they stand out more than all these blow up dolls. I would rather be unique than conform to this trend . As to the falling out there’s is no doubt in my mind that it’s Marnie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she has a face like a pillow 😂😂 and that’s exactly what she looks like. The dress sense as mentioned above is bang in. She has never had any style. She is lazy and lazy with fashion too she send to just not be arsed . She’s an absolute mess now. I think all of these videos with chets and caseys parents is too get at Helen and Chet. Marnie is a childish witch . You can see she was so jealous of Helen. Funny now after Casey zoomed in on helens boobs that Marnie is now getting a boob job after she has Sonia Jackson jr . I think it’s a girl.! I would never ever change myself over jealousy of other women. She will never stop having surgery and will only get worse. All these z lister girls look the same. Plastic faces fake titsfake arses. You can’t tell them apart. All the gs girls look exactly the same. It is now more rare to see a natural looking woman and they stand out more than all these blow up dolls. I would rather be unique than conform to this trend . As to the falling out there’s is no doubt in my mind that it’s Marnie
Her nose is so small now too, like a ski slope. Marnie used to be my favourite because of how pretty she was and she seemed a lot cooler then the others

i found all her birthday shout out photos a bit sad, all they showed was how different she looks now

Reactions: 13
Can we not get marnie on waragainstinstagramers??
I can't find her
They have me blocked lol 😆

Marnie in one of her boring ads referring to mothers as moms. You are from South Shields ffs not America. They crack me up with their ads. They have no clue what they are promoting and aren’t interested. She done an ad for a tanning company a while back but less then a day after that ad she confessed she hated wearing false tan by accident on her stories and that ad was taken down. They will promote absolutely anything

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.