Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a newborn and not doing any of the work yourself as a mother šŸ„“ no wonder she doesnā€™t have a bond with Rox

Reactions: 8
Imagine having a newborn and not doing any of the work yourself as a mother šŸ„“ no wonder she doesnā€™t have a bond with Rox
My sonā€™s nearly 4 and I still wake up every time he stirs šŸ™ˆ I thought it was just dads who have selective hearing at night šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
She will be making up new excuses when the baby is born or suddenly the return of the bladdaaa condishunnn will be back so she can lay in bed all day and let Casey be a full time daddy, maid, cook and cleaner

Honestly can't believe she's just sad going on holiday to dubai was alot of strain.... my heart bleeds for her..wanna try being like the majority of us pet, my husbands working is arse into the ground for the NHS right now. Do you wanna swop?!?!?

Reactions: 12
So how come she doesnā€™t need to isolate after Dubai?
I thought you had to do a day 2 pcr and isolate until results?
But sheā€™s off getting a scan?
Sorry do z listers not count when the rest of us are following the rules? Boils my blood.

Casey advertising his wares by posing in an aeroplane toilet... Stay classy!
Ugh their so up themselves
Who wants to stay in a plane toilet longer than you have to

Reactions: 7
So how come she doesnā€™t need to isolate after Dubai?
I thought you had to do a day 2 pcr and isolate until results?
But sheā€™s off getting a scan?
Sorry do z listers not count when the rest of us are following the rules? Boils my blood.

Ugh their so up themselves
Who wants to stay in a plane toilet longer than you have to
I would assume she got the 3 hour pcr but then Sophie got off a plane from turkey when it was a red country and went straight to marnies house for a meal out and party the same day. Probably was a shock to her how expensive all the tests are as she bums everything else for free

Reactions: 5
Shock marnie is moaning again in her story about her aches and pains :sleep: meanwhile casey is buzzing over having a costa near his house. These two really do lead the most BORING lives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That fire looks bleeping tit. Imagine getting a beautiful house like that with beautiful features and putting a electric fire in that looks that tit šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Maybe I can get my whole house redone if I film it and just go ā€˜wowā€¦WOWā€¦wowā€™. Caseyā€™s opinion on anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rock hard sharra makes me cringe!! Does she just post everything that Marne does? Maybe she arse licks her so bad because she feels guilty about leaving marnie for a man

Do geordies usually pronounce plaster ā€˜plarsterā€™? Iā€™ve never known anyone northern say it the way Marnie does, sounds bizarre with her accent!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her voice/accent is so annoying she not actually a geordie she not from Newcastle she from a little village in Durham about 1 hour drive from Newcastle.
Do geordies usually pronounce plaster ā€˜plarsterā€™? Iā€™ve never known anyone northern say it the way Marnie does, sounds bizarre with her accent!

Reactions: 2
Yes. People from the NE usually pronounce it like that.

Reactions: 3
Her voice/accent is so annoying she not actually a geordie she not from Newcastle she from a little village in Durham about 1 hour drive from Newcastle.
About a 20 minute drive if we're being pedantic šŸ˜‚

she drags her words out I think she's lost her accent a bit anyway, we don't all sound like her but we do pronounce plaster "plarster"šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.