Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose is just literally like Michael Jackson’s it’s so small like a ski jump. Makes rest of her face look big like her chin. Maybe that’s why she never shows her teeth when she smiles always has her mouth closed
I mean…. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I get she wanted to get her nose done.. but is it me or does it look much smaller?

Not surprised about vicky… Marine? She probably is 🤷🏽‍♀️ - Scotty T also doesn’t surprise me. Charlotte? I can’t with her.
is

Reactions: 4
Her nose is just literally like Michael Jackson’s it’s so small like a ski jump. Makes rest of her face look big like her chin. Maybe that’s why she never shows her teeth when she smiles always has her mouth closed

is
Yeah she has a rather big chin doesn’t she. She has passed that onto roc. Not slagging off btw but he has her chin and skinny lips Shen had before surgery when he smiles

Reactions: 3
She’s just had really bad surgery from a really bad and unethical surgeon unfortunately. She could’ve had a little work done to still look naturally beautiful but has completely fucked up her face. Her top lip is filled so much it makes her look like she has a 5 O’Clock shadow permanently and the nose is just a mess. That surgeon saw her coming a mile off, ruined her face and laughed all the way to the bank. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 12
She’s just had really bad surgery from a really bad and unethical surgeon unfortunately. She could’ve had a little work done to still look naturally beautiful but has completely fucked up her face. Her top lip is filled so much it makes her look like she has a 5 O’Clock shadow permanently and the nose is just a mess. That surgeon saw her coming a mile off, ruined her face and laughed all the way to the bank. It’s quite sad really.
Dr Robert is her injector. Awful man who has fucked up many faces - Lauren Goodger included.

Reactions: 2
Tbf when she first got her lips done they actually looked really good, I’m not against procedures - if they’re done right

Reactions: 4
She is so lazy!!!! She will definitely spend most of her time in bed even when she has 2 kids lol they will be shipped off to the grandparents as they are incapable of parenting themselves

Reactions: 7
She just constantly lazing around at holiday and even when she at home she can’t even drive herself he drives her about, she put on her story casey is such a hands on dad. I could imagine she won’t even get up and give the baby bottle through night and change nappy will make him do it, she literally leaves him to do everything. She not maternal at all.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s said before that Casey did a lot of the night feeds with Rox so she could get some sleep due to the bladder condition. I appreciate chronic pain is never going to be easy but what would she do if Casey had to get up and go to work like most dads?!

Reactions: 11
She just constantly lazing around at holiday and even when she at home she can’t even drive herself he drives her about, she put on her story casey is such a hands on dad. I could imagine she won’t even get up and give the baby bottle through night and change nappy will make him do it, she literally leaves him to do everything. She not maternal at all.
She had a night nanny at one stage when he was a baby I don’t know when she stopped that but probably when Casey took it on. I remember when Casey used to be up with him feeding him breakfast every morning and there was no sign of her whatsoever so she was obviously just always in bed letting him do everything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.