Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring
The ‘Casey is still trying to look 17’ killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cause it’s true!! Honestly, I hate to think what he wears to business meetings. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
They’re going abroad because they want to, they’ve not even stopped to think about what is best for Rox this Christmas.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe the time they have flown out at. They aren't going to arrive in Dubai until Christmas morning surely for Rox you would want him going to bed and waking up in the same place for Santa coming

Reactions: 9
I’d hate to be stuck on the plane with them. Casey constantly “Rox Rox Rox Rox Rox Rox”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Casey just tries to hard it’s actually embarrassing… “rox rox rox” realises rox is ignoring him so changes it “oh he loves his peppa pig”

Reactions: 10
At least Rox won’t be disappointed about having a tit Christmas on A plane and in a hotel, he has no idea what’s going on outside of a screen and looks bored shitless of his parents, probably more intelligent than them by now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Casey’s constant ‘bubba’ to Rox has to be one the of the most annoying things on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The holiday looks like such a bore! They should have made up with H&C and has Christmas over there it looked much more fun 😂

Reactions: 15
Funny thing is Rox constantly ignores his own parents he’s literally in his own world lol they are that boring, casey try’s way to hard the wet blanket with the ‘come ons’ like chet he will always be in chets shadow.

Reactions: 13
Never realised how annoying Casey was until now . I mean I knew he was a wet wipe but he tries far too hard to be funny when he isn’t at all . The whole American accent thing today OMG he has got to be the unfunniest try hard ever . That kid ignores absolutely everyone. Need to take that dummy out of his mouth and teach him some manners and yes before anyone starts I know he is only two but he should be taught to at least respond to people when they speak to him. You can just see that he gets away with everything and has a dummy shoved in his mouth

Reactions: 9
I just think it’s bad they have ignored Rox’s first birthday. Shows who the problem is aye!

Reactions: 1
I just think it’s bad they have ignored Rox’s first birthday. Shows who the problem is aye!
I'm assuming you mean Elvis, but Helen and Chet also ignored Marnie and Casey's pregnancy announcement 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess they're not even keeping up the charade anymore, they're all as petty as each other

I'm assuming you mean Elvis, but Helen and Chet also ignored Marnie and Casey's pregnancy announcement 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess they're not even keeping up the charade anymore, they're all as petty as each other
They did acknowledge rox birthday though. Marnie and Casey also ignored one of Helen and chets pregnancy announcements too. They shouldn’t take it out in the children… it’s sad really

Reactions: 5
Yeah Elvis my mistake

They did acknowledge rox birthday though. Marnie and Casey also ignored one of Helen and chets pregnancy announcements too. They shouldn’t take it out in the children… it’s sad really
I guess however…… the children that are already born should still be wished a happy birthday. That’s still Casey’s nephew. But harsh for him to ignore that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.