Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Elvis my mistake

I guess however…… the children that are already born should still be wished a happy birthday. That’s still Casey’s nephew. But harsh for him to ignore that
That’s what I was saying. It’s awful that they have ignored it

Reactions: 1
Yeah they actually did, it's like they've done one each and given up 🤣
Tit for tat again! C & H ignore the pregnancy announcement so M & C don’t wish their nephew a happy birthday. Ignoring Elvis is much worse IMO

Reactions: 6
I feel like marnie and casey bounce from friendship group to friendship group. They never seem to stick to a few true mates. Like who the duck are these couple they’ve gone away with lol? Absolutely no grid photos on any of their accounts of them together and I don’t ever recall seeing it them in any stories. Don’t even think I’ve seen the kids together at all before. Do they just meet people in costa and arrange a holiday with them 😂 I still can’t get over them fleeing the country because they’ve got hardly any family left after falling out with them all lol. What a sad sad couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like marnie and casey bounce from friendship group to friendship group. They never seem to stick to a few true mates. Like who the duck are these couple they’ve gone away with lol? Absolutely no grid photos on any of their accounts of them together and I don’t ever recall seeing it them in any stories. Don’t even think I’ve seen the kids together at all before. Do they just meet people in costa and arrange a holiday with them 😂 I still can’t get over them fleeing the country because they’ve got hardly any family left after falling out with them all lol. What a sad sad couple.
I honestly thought it was a random couple they got talking to at the airport 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Casey makes me cringe, he just tries to hard. Marnies trying to film their meals and he’s just has to push his head in…. He’s like a child desperately craving attention

Reactions: 8
It’s clear she’s more bothered than chet/Helen/coral as she’s the only one putting things up on insta about it. She’s giving 14 year old Facebook drama vibes 🙄 just like she did when she dumped casey lol

Reactions: 16
I am going to get shot for this but I would love to go abroad over Christmas with my children. I would rather quality family time than my children watching me get pissed and screech. Marnies christmas seemed much nicer even though she is boring.

Reactions: 3
Nicer for who? Marnie and casey, not Rox. They’re ‘so close’ to Casey’s and her parents but haven’t spent any time with them over xmas lol

I am going to get shot for this but I would love to go abroad over Christmas with my children. I would rather quality family time than my children watching me get pissed and screech. Marnies christmas seemed much nicer even though she is boring.
I wouldn’t mind being in the sunshine for Christmas but it’s not cause they wanted to do that, they have run away from family drama. And they didn’t even seem to do a Christmas thing for the blank boy; they just ignored it completely

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t mind being in the sunshine for Christmas but it’s not cause they wanted to do that, they have run away from family drama. And they didn’t even seem to do a Christmas thing for the blank boy; they just ignored it completely
Yeah true but I guess if my entire family hated me at xmas I would run away 😂. 2 year old me would be buzzing to go abroad but it is sad they missed out on the christmas spirit.

Don’t know for sure but I’d say she hates the whole family rather than the whole family hating her. They have a huge family yet marnie and casey never seem to make any effort to spend time with them. I doubt the whole extended family have decided to dislike her….

Reactions: 3
Don’t know for sure but I’d say she hates the whole family rather than the whole family hating her. They have a huge family yet marnie and casey never seem to make any effort to spend time with them. I doubt the whole extended family have decided to dislike her….
Although she isn’t exactly helping herself is she…. If they didn’t hate/dislike her before I wouldn’t be surprised if they did now

Whats she gunna do when she has the baby? Just act like that side of the family don’t exist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.