Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexie81

I think they pay Caseys Mum to have Rox. I bet its like an agreement, she was with them yesterday whilst Rox was having his hair cut. I think that could be the feud! Maybe Chet and Helen feel like they are hogging the grandparents but because she's paid she does it!

Reactions: 1

sipstea22

To be fair I wouldn’t have believed Chris’s gf story but it actually happened to me couple years ago. Someone had my old number and was able to access my IG and Fb. They started posting stuff on my stories. At first I didn’t know what to do because I had no idea who they were. Eventually I changed my number in my profiles to current number and it was fine. I’m just glad they didn’t troll anyone with my account.

s.m123

I just think it’s bad they have ignored Rox’s first birthday. Shows who the problem is aye!

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Seen caseys new story picture of Rox. Seen a few before as well it looks like he has an uneven jaw. It swings to one side. You can see when he smiles too. Which isn’t very often

RedTiger

VIP Member
I saw a video about Marnie and her ex the other day. Casey and her really do not suit.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Yeah Elvis my mistake

I guess however…… the children that are already born should still be wished a happy birthday. That’s still Casey’s nephew. But harsh for him to ignore that
That’s what I was saying. It’s awful that they have ignored it

Jkop

Imagine having a newborn and not doing any of the work yourself as a mother 🥴 no wonder she doesn’t have a bond with Rox
My son’s nearly 4 and I still wake up every time he stirs 🙈 I thought it was just dads who have selective hearing at night 🤣