Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

archercole

So she is bad blah blah and couldn’t even be bothered to walk to the en-suite to be sick so instead sends the piss emptier downstairs to get a bucket. Probably one to piss in and one to vommit in. BUT she hopes she will be better tomorrow. I’m sure she will as she will have the bubba shipped off to someone willing to have him. Does Casey the perv even work at the sweet shop anymore or just leave it to his mate and put a few pathetic ads on insta . Wonder if he was standing over Marnie as she vommits in a bucket saying I did that to you!!! Freak
I mean sometimes when I’m really ill i do that lol but don’t have an en suite so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

thunderlightningx

I mean she did have a C-section less than 3 weeks and is Holly’s wedding aboard?
She has and yes so I can understand but the way she spoke about the fact she might not go a few weeks ago on insta, she just so unbothered on her stories

She has and yes so I can understand but the way she spoke about the fact she might not go a few weeks ago on insta, she just so unbothered on her stories
Just seemed so*

Zebsquad

I don’t like Casey but he’s just wishing his OWN father a happy Father’s Day 😂 he doesn’t need to wish his brother 😂
Really? I guess we are more family orientated or it is a cultural thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ We wish all happy mothers or fathersday 🤭 Nonetheless I stay with my opinion about him.

bottombanana

Constant moaning about how ill she is and how delays on work being done to the house are affecting her mental health. Her and Casey are apparently hanging on by a thread 😂 and every day is a massive struggle.
What does it even mean to be hanging on by a thread?

Tinkerbell20

Just for a bit of perspective I think everyone is different. I got mine removed 2 hours after I woke up (had an emergency c section under general anaesthetic), and then I was in for 4 days, lol.
no of course! I wasn’t meaning everyone is exactly the same but her reply made out that 24 hours was standard which I didn’t think was true

Jkop

Do geordies usually pronounce plaster ‘plarster’? I’ve never known anyone northern say it the way Marnie does, sounds bizarre with her accent!

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Okay I not long watched his stories but I just saw the snippet of hers and it looked like a teeth whitener kit but it’s for kids with kids toothpaste; that’s my error 😶🌫
It does look like a tooth whitener tbf and the company that makes it is called whites. I had to rewatch because I thought the same at first.

hausofmauslv

I don’t think you can question the integrity of people feeling good paying their way when their fame is from shagging on tv. It’s a shame though cause I won’t use any of the companies they promote.

Her house looks the typical insta Hun house at the minute, she’s had to choose from the limited choice of freebies she can get her grabby hands on
Yeah that's true. Me neither, I mean.. I do wonder how much of their own input was put into the design of the house. Cause, it's not.. I mean, it doesn't give that wow factor 😅🤣 bit like Marnie and Casey's fashion sense.