Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
no one really knows other than Marnie put a story up saying they ‘have nothing in common’

I think it’s really telling that Casey & Marnie weren’t there at the family bbq and Rox was there without them. And I think if Chet & Helen had a big problem with them they wouldn’t have put a pic of Rox up. I thought it was sweet Chet posted the pic of ocean & rox but I bet m & c were livid
Agreed Chet is a good person

Reactions: 2

lexie81

Does anyone know if Caseys parents have met Oak? The parents seem to be back talking to Chet and Helen and don't see them much on Caseys stories now!

Idk88

VIP Member
Maybe she has behind the scenes? Somehow got back to marnie maybe from caseys mum and dad ect
This is what I'm thinking aswell if that post was about Helen and Helen's been saying things in private the only way it'd get back to her is Casey's mum. She's the only person that is constantly with Casey and Marnie, but that would be so stupid of his mum to get in the middle again gossiping you only just started seeing Ocean and Elvis again after months. Funny that Helen barely posts these days and her story post for this morning is a post for Talia saying she's proud of her 😂

Oh ETA: maybe it was one of the workers that they use overheard something? They both use the same people those dream team removers or whatever they're called or the 4k guy hmmm

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Her mum just looks like Sophie will look in twenty years. Why did marnie say she was going away with ‘her family, the dogs and Rox’? Is he not family lol
Hahah I thought that . I think she was referring to Casey's family as family . it looks like his dad might be there. She could be doing this to get at certain people

Nwest

Chatty Member
The one that got me was Rox brushing his teeth whilst still having a dummy in his mouth and watching peppa pig on the tablet. Now that is what you call lazy parenting. Two things to shut him up. One being a dummy in the mouth and a toothbrush in his hand 😂😂 dimwits the both of them. God help this new kid
Poor Rex then 😌

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t think they ever take their kids out. Only to the grandparents to dump them there so they can continue laying around doing absolutely fuck all.
She has took hoax to Dr Robert official, two times this month. It's all about her. She will take them out if it benefits her

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Why film yourself getting ignored by your child constantly. Cas y has absolutely no personality at all. I think that is why him and Marnie suit because they are both very shallow and dim. They have nothing about them at all. Hence why they have about one friend. I think that being out with them would be so boring and would be like getting blood out of a stone having a convo with them

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yeah they’ve not written anything about why they’ve fallen out just basically written what we all saw on the q&a. Surely they’d have more info if the story had been sold. I mean why would they pay for something they could see on her stories for free anyway lol.
I don’t think it’s been sold either, surely if she sold it she would have said what happened?

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
This is hilarious 😂 I mean I could defs see Casey being bisexual but having an affair with Craig?! Hahahaha come on 🤣
Exactly the first bit is believable. But Helen and Chet going out of their way to tell Marnie that his brother was having an affair is laughable 😂

Idk88

VIP Member
Lol wow completely forgot about him and I follow him! 😅 I had someone else in mind who I was gonna mention last night lol. Swear that lot seem to always fall out and then later on start talking again. How exhausting. Marnie didn't even seem that surprised or shocked Casey was getting trolled by who it was 😅