Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hootero

Chatty Member
So she is bad blah blah and couldn’t even be bothered to walk to the en-suite to be sick so instead sends the piss emptier downstairs to get a bucket. Probably one to piss in and one to vommit in. BUT she hopes she will be better tomorrow. I’m sure she will as she will have the bubba shipped off to someone willing to have him. Does Casey the perv even work at the sweet shop anymore or just leave it to his mate and put a few pathetic ads on insta . Wonder if he was standing over Marnie as she vommits in a bucket saying I did that to you!!! Freak
I mean Casey got decent genes for his kids from Marnie in the looks department (her old face) but what about the rest?

Reactions: 1

Lillyloo

VIP Member
How do we know she sold the story? Haven’t they just written what she posted on her q&a ?
Yeah they’ve not written anything about why they’ve fallen out just basically written what we all saw on the q&a. Surely they’d have more info if the story had been sold. I mean why would they pay for something they could see on her stories for free anyway lol.

Hootero

Chatty Member
Fantastic parenting by Casey today. Just letting pox do what he wants and throw flowers all over the house. Then he wonders why people message him commenting on his parenting. Two lazy parents together , Marnie in bed and Casey sitting watching his son throw flowers through a bannister
Haha, was the misspelling of Rox to Pox done deliberately?! Love it if so! Lord knows his parents palm him off as if he’s the Pox...

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine that Marnie was invited to the gender party, I don’t think her and Charlotte are pals. I am also 50/50 if she got invited to Hollys wedding, I know she went to that fake hen do for OGs-but I assumed it was because she had to for filming, but she was not at the engagement party. They are both being kind in letting her pretend she was invited but can’t go. It also stops questions-I mean the press really banged on about Chloe not being invited.
Holly said in a wedding article that Marnie was invited… the only one who wasn’t was Chloe

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure they aren't vaxxed, based on what they've posted before. But I think even if they are you have to get a PCR when you fly home and quarantine at home until you get the results - so she'll be pushing it to be out of quarantine quick enough to be at a scan the day after she flies back.
Definitely!! Can't imagine them quarantining ar all I'm sure if you're not vaxxed you're supposed to quarantine in arrival in Dubai but obvs they haven't- I'm sure Abu Dhabi is stricter too 🤔 I'm honestly surprised they even made it to Dubai! I'll be shocked if they don't have a drama trying to get home I can't imagine they've filled in locator forms etc

Sunnydays2

View attachment 975313 So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂
He said it’s someone they’ve let in their house?? Maybe it’s Ellun! 😂

Attachments

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I just think it’s bad they have ignored Rox’s first birthday. Shows who the problem is aye!
I'm assuming you mean Elvis, but Helen and Chet also ignored Marnie and Casey's pregnancy announcement 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess they're not even keeping up the charade anymore, they're all as petty as each other

lexie81

This Chris guy... is he Australian? In one of his videos he sounds English? Is it the fitness mad guy??