Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkop

These posts remind me of those Vaguebook posts begging for attention and when someone asks what's wrong they say "I'll PM you hun xxx". Bore off, get a life and look after your children.
Off topic but just want to show appreciation for your avatar 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

bottombanana

This is going to be so unpopular but tbf they’ve both said she’s done 99% of the nights with Oax so far because Casey gets up with Rox in the morning and Marnie is their main earner so Casey should pull more with the childcare, that’s how it is in the real world. I know that technically she makes her money whilst not actually having to do much but she’s still the one “working”. If Casey wasn’t with her he wouldn’t have the big house and would have to have a real job but if Marnie wasn’t with him she’d still have the big house and “influencer” title

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Has she still not announced the gender ? Or do we have to wait for the obligatory magazine deal

Sorry I thought elective c-sections were a thing, are they not?

Also can I just point out, knowing what was said/went on in the room would suggest either a- you're the patient or b- you're the medical practitioner. I'm assuming you're not Marnie Simpson so bit unethical if you're telling the truth surely?
I fudged it a bit to protect my source. I’m really sorry. I’m familiar with the hospitals policy on this stuff and was really upset it was being used against them. My sauce was in the waiting room, one I’ve sat in myself.

Ailte

VIP Member
What’s her name of her page on Insta, couldn’t find it. Just follow the thread, haven’t seen her since GS days and my god she’s unrecognisable!

Poppadom

View attachment 975313 So I usually skip through Marnie and Casey’s stories because they are so boring and full of adds only time they seem a tiny bit interesting is when they are caught up in drama with C&H. But I wonder who the “troll” that Casey they found. Also I wonder if they are on tattle 😂
he better expose them! I’ll be fuming if he doesn’t 🥲

Do we know the gender yet?
not yet. We find out this month apparently. I suspect a girl!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Good luck to them with hello fresh; the deliveries for the village are shocking, everyone I know has cancelled as every single delivery is wrong/missing things/never turns up

• Wow

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So they are having to gett someone in as rox is waking up at 4 am. Ffs loads of parents go through this and they are at breaking point. Should have thought about that before having kids and just stayed shagging everybody and passing on floors you dirt. Am sure your kids will have sleepless nights when they are older when they see what a slag you were
Pissing