Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no one really knows other than Marnie put a story up saying they ‘have nothing in common’

I think it’s really telling that Casey & Marnie weren’t there at the family bbq and Rox was there without them. And I think if Chet & Helen had a big problem with them they wouldn’t have put a pic of Rox up. I thought it was sweet Chet posted the pic of ocean & rox but I bet m & c were livid
Agreed Chet is a good person

Reactions: 2
The post about the snake is ironic for a women who is so ignorant to car safety

Reactions: 10
Something happened as they both posted the meme about people sticking up for you in your absence. That or it was in their head, Marnie probably looking for problems to ensure Casey keeps away from his family. So bitter. Was very telling that they was not there. I can’t imagine Marnie going anyway, god imagine having to go to something that isn’t all about her!

Reactions: 7
I feel like they’re both so bothered by the drama (that they probably caused) seeing as all they do is post indirects. Chet and Helen on the other hand don’t.

Me me me me me constantly with Marnie 🥱 self obsessed. Her stories are tedious and boring. If she’s not talking about herself she’s whinging. Never known someone like it. She literally has everything and she still complains. STFU!

Reactions: 10
Me me me me me constantly with Marnie 🥱 self obsessed. Her stories are tedious and boring. If she’s not talking about herself she’s whinging. Never known someone like it. She literally has everything and she still complains. STFU!
She's always been the same, even in the geordie shore days - thinks she's gods gift

Either in the car, on the sofa or in bed 😅

Reactions: 2
What a sad woman. She In her 30s and going on like a bitchy teenager. Grow the duck up manky. She has 2 bloody kids and is acting like this. Just shows what kind of person she is

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be proud ‘renovating’ a house by being a grabber and taking everything for free. Imagine not having what you want cause you can only choose from the cheaper gifted things

Reactions: 14
I think she creates it, is very manipulative and will do anything to drive a wedge between her lap dog and his family. She’s too insecure. Chet is very popular and social and she don’t want Casey being around that.

Reactions: 15
I think she creates it, is very manipulative and will do anything to drive a wedge between her lap dog and his family. She’s too insecure. Chet is very popular and social and she don’t want Casey being around that.
Totally agree with this. She's so controlling. Must live a horrible life eaten up by jealousy and in the house constantly apart from going to costa

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.