Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how when Casey tries to take dummy from rocks he runs to hit Casey and Casey apologises. What the Hell. Kid is such a brat

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t bothered to go to Charlottes gender reveal today as oax is gassy🙄! So bleeping lazy first it was hollys wedding now this, she doesn’t leave that house unless its to costa, hope they all drop her out and dont bother with her no more what a tit friend

Reactions: 11
He’s not a great sleeper, going 4 hours at night at 5 weeks old. What do you expect from such a young baby really 😂

Reactions: 9
Getting a 4-hour stretch of sleep with a 5-week old baby is something a lot of parents would dream for!

Rox and Oax….I mean seriously, of all the names in all the world they had to inflict those names on their boys :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She couldn't go to the gender reveal because she couldn't leave Oax but her and casey are going to go to the cinema today for a date night... OK..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think we all know the reason she didn’t go to that or the wedding is because she doesn’t like being anywhere that she isn’t centre of attention 🙄

She’s so childish

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has the personality to keep up with the girls and she knows it. She’s never made an effort with any of them! Look how close Sophie is with all of the cast still, she champions them all and makes the effort to see them all the time.
Marnie goes to costa and tells us how bad she looks without her eyelashes and that’s all she has to give 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t like Casey but he’s just wishing his OWN father a happy Father’s Day 😂 he doesn’t need to wish his brother 😂
Really? I guess we are more family orientated or it is a cultural thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ We wish all happy mothers or fathersday 🤭 Nonetheless I stay with my opinion about him.

Reactions: 1
So she couldn’t go to Charlottes gender reveal as she couldn’t leave Oax yet a few hours ago she was all made up and in the car with Casey not a child in sight 🥴

Reactions: 18
She’s worried about what’s in a vape while having a face full of god knows what? Classy

• Haha
Sorry I know it’s been covered but shock horror, ANOTHER event she can’t go to… with no good reason. Sorry but I wouldn’t be friends with her if I were Charlotte or Holly, she just doesn’t care

I can’t imagine that Marnie was invited to the gender party, I don’t think her and Charlotte are pals. I am also 50/50 if she got invited to Hollys wedding, I know she went to that fake hen do for OGs-but I assumed it was because she had to for filming, but she was not at the engagement party. They are both being kind in letting her pretend she was invited but can’t go. It also stops questions-I mean the press really banged on about Chloe not being invited.

I can’t imagine that Marnie was invited to the gender party, I don’t think her and Charlotte are pals. I am also 50/50 if she got invited to Hollys wedding, I know she went to that fake hen do for OGs-but I assumed it was because she had to for filming, but she was not at the engagement party. They are both being kind in letting her pretend she was invited but can’t go. It also stops questions-I mean the press really banged on about Chloe not being invited.
Holly said in a wedding article that Marnie was invited… the only one who wasn’t was Chloe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.