Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, well at least she got invited to Holly’s wedding. I am suprised, but we don’t see everything in their private lives.

Reactions: 2
I had heard through a mutual friend that Casey was bisexual, there was speculation him and Craig (her manager / best mate) had been having an affair. Chet and Helen told marnie who didn’t believe them and cut them off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I had heard through a mutual friend that Casey was bisexual, there was speculation him and Craig (her manager / best mate) had been having an affair. Chet and Helen told marnie who didn’t believe them and cut them off.
Oh please 🙄 with Craig? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
This is hilarious 😂 I mean I could defs see Casey being bisexual but having an affair with Craig?! Hahahaha come on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is hilarious 😂 I mean I could defs see Casey being bisexual but having an affair with Craig?! Hahahaha come on 🤣
Exactly the first bit is believable. But Helen and Chet going out of their way to tell Marnie that his brother was having an affair is laughable 😂

Reactions: 2
She knew Charlotte was having a girl and that’s why she didn’t want to go to the gender reveal…wounded.

Reactions: 11
Chets posting at a family BBQ. He just posted Rox in the background, are your parents there as well Rox? 👀😅 or have they ditched it like usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chets posting at a family BBQ. He just posted Rox in the background, are your parents there as well Rox? 👀😅 or have they ditched it like usual
So Rox is at the bbq with chet

I actually believe this for some reason

• Haha
I could believe the bisexuality but not the affair with Craig, stranger things have happened though 😂

We can all agree that Casey would be the bottom though and not the top if he was that way lol

he is so camp and no top would change marnies potty of piss .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww Rox looks confused or as if he’s trying to look for his parents while getting his photo taken with the other kids. You’d think they would put away their differences with Casey’s family for the kids sake

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww Rox looks confused or as if he’s trying to look for his parents while getting his photo taken with the other kids. You’d think they would put away their differences with Casey’s family for the kids sake
Why did they fall out?

Why did they fall out?
no one really knows other than Marnie put a story up saying they ‘have nothing in common’

I think it’s really telling that Casey & Marnie weren’t there at the family bbq and Rox was there without them. And I think if Chet & Helen had a big problem with them they wouldn’t have put a pic of Rox up. I thought it was sweet Chet posted the pic of ocean & rox but I bet m & c were livid

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.