Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has 5 million followers, u mean bots and she is getting 639 likes on her recent post. Wtf
Look at the comments šŸ˜­
B1220C66-6C3D-4179-B010-0E10F4F4B491.jpeg

I remember an episode of GS where Aaron keeps calling her at dirty arse and itā€™s always stuck with me when I think of her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious her moaning all the time getting no sleep šŸ˜† what did she honestly expect with having 2 little ones?! At least she can doss about all day and not have a job to go to

Reactions: 12
I find it hilarious her moaning all the time getting no sleep šŸ˜† what did she honestly expect with having 2 little ones?! At least she can doss about all day and not have a job to go to
Itā€™s really odd! She comes on stories everyday telling us what time Oax woke up.. erm yeah heā€™s a newborn? Maybe she had no idea as last time she had a night nanny!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember her constant boasting about when Rox would sleep until 9am. Showing the camera from the app on her phone.

Constantly gloating about how much sleep she was getting as Rox was such a good sleeper.

Karma is a bitach my dearā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marnie is completely absentā€¦ you can tell she does absolutely nothing. Casey might as well be a single parent

Reactions: 14
Marnie is completely absentā€¦ you can tell she does absolutely nothing. Casey might as well be a single parent
Yeah with the baby strapped to his chest, at his parents with the kids while marnie watches her latest series. She's got some time on her hands, watches endless series. More fool cases for doing it all, he deserves all he gets. I hate men, and I say men lightly as he is a little boy, like him, letting women walk all over them and being bitchy like he is and pure cringe , thinking he's funny. Nothing turns me off more than a weakling . He needs to grow a set

Reactions: 10
This is going to be so unpopular but tbf theyā€™ve both said sheā€™s done 99% of the nights with Oax so far because Casey gets up with Rox in the morning and Marnie is their main earner so Casey should pull more with the childcare, thatā€™s how it is in the real world. I know that technically she makes her money whilst not actually having to do much but sheā€™s still the one ā€œworkingā€. If Casey wasnā€™t with her he wouldnā€™t have the big house and would have to have a real job but if Marnie wasnā€™t with him sheā€™d still have the big house and ā€œinfluencerā€ title

Reactions: 1
To be fair if he ever grew a pair and walked she would actually have to get off her fat ass and be a mother. I imagine she would be the worlds first and only single mother lol

Reactions: 7
This is going to be so unpopular but tbf theyā€™ve both said sheā€™s done 99% of the nights with Oax so far because Casey gets up with Rox in the morning and Marnie is their main earner so Casey should pull more with the childcare, thatā€™s how it is in the real world. I know that technically she makes her money whilst not actually having to do much but sheā€™s still the one ā€œworkingā€. If Casey wasnā€™t with her he wouldnā€™t have the big house and would have to have a real job but if Marnie wasnā€™t with him sheā€™d still have the big house and ā€œinfluencerā€ title
To be honest I donā€™t really believe the ā€œmarnie does the night feeds etcā€ . And while she might be the main earner I donā€™t think he should be forever indebted to her and use that as an excuse for him do all the childcare. And MORE childcare isnā€™t ALL childcareā€¦ which is what happens when Marnie is absent all day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s up in the night but her job does involve doing duck all. My school child was up all night and Iā€™ve got work today. Sheā€™s got 2 babies. The wet wipe does have his sweet business and filming himself saying woooow. I wonder if this weekend is sharra we first weekend with 2 sleeping over

The only time that might even be vaguely acceptable is if youā€™re totally incapacitated (thrown your back out or something) but just to do that out of laziness shows that little has changed. She is still bone idle and gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Marnie and Sophie are both as bad with each other, pure scruffs :sick: rock hard sharra has raised a right woman. Those poor kids of hers will have to know all of this about their mum. I donā€™t envy them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So they are having to gett someone in as rox is waking up at 4 am. Ffs loads of parents go through this and they are at breaking point. Should have thought about that before having kids and just stayed shagging everybody and passing on floors you dirt. Am sure your kids will have sleepless nights when they are older when they see what a slag you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.