Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has behind the scenes? Somehow got back to marnie maybe from caseys mum and dad ect
This is what I'm thinking aswell if that post was about Helen and Helen's been saying things in private the only way it'd get back to her is Casey's mum. She's the only person that is constantly with Casey and Marnie, but that would be so stupid of his mum to get in the middle again gossiping you only just started seeing Ocean and Elvis again after months. Funny that Helen barely posts these days and her story post for this morning is a post for Talia saying she's proud of her 😂

Oh ETA: maybe it was one of the workers that they use overheard something? They both use the same people those dream team removers or whatever they're called or the 4k guy hmmm

Reactions: 2
It may have been something Chet told Sophie when they were both at the festival thing!!

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone else see how OBSESSED Marnies mam is with her? Like its weird, I get the vibe she just lives off marnies money and I’m sure she gives Casey an awful time, she seems like an absolute weapon, definitely a parent who’s daughter could never be in the wrong

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone else see how OBSESSED Marnies mam is with her? Like its weird, I get the vibe she just lives off marnies money and I’m sure she gives Casey an awful time, she seems like an absolute weapon, definitely a parent who’s daughter could never be in the wrong
Feels bad for being an absolutely crappy parent to her growing up, I imagine. So she overcompensates.

Doubtful that shed be that bothered if Marnie wasn’t ‘famous’ though. I do use that word loosely 😂

Reactions: 9
Feels bad for being an absolutely crappy parent to her growing up, I imagine. So she overcompensates.

Doubtful that shed be that bothered if Marnie wasn’t ‘famous’ though. I do use that word loosely 😂
This! Marnie seems to have forgotten that she abandoned her for a man and even when she was around was an incompetent parent, not noticing her daughter couldn’t even read 😂
She’s also very immature, whenever Marnie and and Casey fall out, Sharon unfollows him and his entire family

• Wow
Reactions: 11
SO glad other people see this in rock hard sharra 😂 she abandoned her for a man because marnie was no doubt the local bike and life wasn’t going anywhere but then she became the local bike (just on tv) and made some money so sharra came back in the picture to sponge. She is creepy with how OTT she is about marnie. And I agree she probably hates Casey and seems super petty with the unfollowing of Instagram. I have no doubt that sharra was/is a tit mother and you know what they say, like mother like daughter….

Reactions: 7
Rock hard sharra common a muck rough as toast just like Marnie. Walked out on her left her. Now is totally obsessed with her because she got money LOL ironic.

Reactions: 9
Marnie out on the piss and cases looking after his kids. That will be a few days he will gave to look after them as manky will be on a comedown. When have we ever seen casey on a night out???? He only has one friend and they all go out as couples. He has no life at all and it's what he deserves letting her run his life

Reactions: 6
Manky 😂 casey has paid a high price for being with her. Lost most of his family and friends. More fool him.

my old boss rented a flat/house after her mam moved out years ago and he said it was vile the state it was left in 🤢

• Sick
I sense marnie is actually not a nice person
I think anyone who ever watched Geordie Shore can see she’s not a nice person, she’s lazy, scruffy, doesn’t give a tit about anybody but herself and would screw any of the lasses over for a fella any day. She’s awful!

Reactions: 16
I think anyone who ever watched Geordie Shore can see she’s not a nice person, she’s lazy, scruffy, doesn’t give a tit about anybody but herself and would screw any of the lasses over for a fella any day. She’s awful!
She was unbelievable in GS. Then acted like she had no idea why the girls didn't like her. If she wasn't Sophie's cousin they'd have nothing to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she now has 5m followers. A lot will be bought as her likes are atrocious. She gets less that 5k on most posts and hides the likes. The only posts that she leaves the likes on are the announcement ones like the birth and anniversary stuff. Other than that she gets loads of these weird comments promoting things etc. Hope companies that may collaboration see that most followers are bought or fake. Rock hard sharra praising her daughter for getting 5 mil and keeping it real. What does she keep real. Her face ain't real. She lies about rocks having a dummy. She's a bleeping price and looking absolutely awful at the moment, even her night out them other girls looked so much better than her

Reactions: 8
Omg that new post she's put up. Rox just absolutely shows cases up. He asked for a high5 and didn't get it then asked for a hug and didn't get it. He's an absolute walk over

• Haha
Saw marnie today shopping in primark while Casey sat outside in a disabled space. Didn’t realise extreme thickness was a disability now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So she has 5 million followers, u mean bots and she is getting 639 likes on her recent post. Wtf

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.