Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how it's "Oax Rubee" on Marnies and "Oax Rubi" on Casey's, it's like how Rox was just "Rox Johnson" on Casey's but "Rox Star Johnson" on Marnie's... can't even agree on their child's name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Babies first trip out was to doctor Robert for botox...... What an amzing mother. Priorities

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On Chets story he is out with Sophie…, Marnie will probably stop speaking to her now 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely this shows that marnie is the problem? If chet had done something terrible I doubt Sophie would be associating with him.

Reactions: 9
“Like,like , like” how many times you gonna say it. We know how tired you are… you don’t need to tell us 7000 times a day 🥱

Reactions: 7
I'm confused why have they changed their flooring again?
Because it’s another freebie they can use to pretend they have money in order to compete with Chet and Helen! New flooring looks like council house flooring.

Reactions: 4
God she's a moaner isn't she. Oaks will be getting shipped off soon as he's a month. Rox still runninga round gormless with ten dummies and a full nappy and another trip for botox and lashes for manky. Casey as stupid as ever. Bet she stinks she had Same clothes on for three days in a row. No need for it at all. They are like that Michael Carroll. Mingers with money. Money Dont buy you class just a face like Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever I read the name Oax I immediately get the theme from 'Oaky Doke' stuck in my head.

Cheers for that, Marnie and Casey.

Reactions: 5
‘The fan is safe for all the Karen’s’ erm yeah but what about all those nappy bags everywhere and flying around? (Casey’s story). They’re so dangerous and should absolutely not be anywhere near that child🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The pair of them tagging the guttering company. As if people are following them to get guttering recommendations 😂
They'll advertise absolutely anything in return for a freebie. And yet nothing is ever tagged as an #ad 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.