Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
They are dragging this gender reveal out aren't they, girl or boy. It doesn't matter it will still be treat like rox. Shipped off to relatives and a constant dummy in its mouth. While Casey just says itsname constantly and gets ignored and mother Marnie lays in bed and moans. Only time she will get out if bed is to get her tits and more surgery done
Wonder who she sold the reveal to, since Lucy neck had come out in hello?

Reactions: 2

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
She sold the story. It’s very clear what type of person she is!
I think it’s terrible that Marnie’s comments on Instagram has caused stories to be written online. It mustn’t be nice for the whole extended family. I’m sure she has done this on purpose knowing the attention it would attract. I would be furious if my son ever brought a girl like her into the family, it’s clear that she is poison.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Exactly. I know Casey's parents only watch one of Chet's kids. She will do it so rock hard sharra has one and the other parents the other one. They won't go without their weekends free. They don't know what it is to not spend time together. They are joined at the hip. She doesn't let Casey go anywhere alone.
Didn’t think of that I definitely think that’s something they’ll do. Terrible though, why have kids to palm them off every weekend? And it’s a two parent home surely you would want to spend weekends as a family together?
I also think with the lying about the dummies soon people will message saying Rox has dummies in his mouth every story… They’ll take it away for the video and then it will be back in after, such lazy parenting how can your child wean off things if you’re not consistent and give in to the tantrums. The fact is the only reason she even mentioned it is because c & h said about ocean. It’s so pathetic at this point 🤣

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Bloody oaks. What a name. They are both thick as shit. Rocks and oaks. Pathetic names given by pathetic parents. Everytime she shows him she is eyefucking and poutiing to the camera the freak. You can see she isn't coping and I'm sure behind closed doors there will be quite a few arguments. Rocks seems as dim as both his parents. But what else could we expect
Oaks Rocks 👀👀😂😂😂😂

SC1990

VIP Member
Me me me me me constantly with Marnie 🥱 self obsessed. Her stories are tedious and boring. If she’s not talking about herself she’s whinging. Never known someone like it. She literally has everything and she still complains. STFU!
Either in the car, on the sofa or in bed 😅

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Caseys parents have met Oak? The parents seem to be back talking to Chet and Helen and don't see them much on Caseys stories now!
No idea. Know the dad congratulate them. They are a very weird family

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The ultimate sign of stupidity has to be being shocked that having sex creates a baby. Well done casey, you had sex and now your girlfriend is growing a child

bottombanana

Righto. She can’t even be arsed to get out of bed to look after her toddler or empty her own infected bladda 😂
can’t both things be true? She’s lazy, yes, but Casey could still be controlling and nasty. She doesn’t get up with her toddler because she’s not maternal/a bit lazy so Casey does it then throws it in her face.
Im not suggesting im right, im just saying I do feel a bit bad for her and that I get bad vibes from Casey

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
See Casey is out on his sweet stall😂😂😂 omg how funny. Looks like he is at the same event as Chet. I can imagine Chet walking past him and just laughing, suppose he's got to get to the sweet stall tho to pay for that big old mortgage in the house

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Casey definitely has a shit life he has issues constantly aggressive sensitive to trolls, he never can go out with his mates on his own has no life constant cooking cleaning looking after kid 24/7 then when new baby’s here he be even more drained no wonder he always looks scruffy and shattered.
He has to break at some point and then what will jacko do. Say her and her babies are getting a new dream house😂😂 saying that Casey seems so weak he will probably stay put

RedTiger

VIP Member
In what way has anyone accused you of being Marnie…clearly comprehension isn’t your strong point so I can actually believe you are her 😂😂😂
‘I’m actually Marnie’ means she is saying she is not a fan but instead she is Marnie herself. Clearly you was in the same bottom set English as Casey.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hootero

Chatty Member
Have you all watched the latest videos about the NFT’s and then some dancing rabbit? God, those two can’t act enthusiasm if they tried. Fake as the day is long.