Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her name of her page on Insta, couldn’t find it. Just follow the thread, haven’t seen her since GS days and my god she’s unrecognisable!

Reactions: 1
She always looks a mess I think she will be hating this newborn stage she so lazy anyway bet casey won’t get a minutes break lol

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't even watch her stories with the seatbelt thing dinging WHY CANT SHE JUST WEAR A bleeping SEATBELT honestly the noise has driven me insane how can they drive around with that going?!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly can't even watch her stories with the seatbelt thing dinging WHY CANT SHE JUST WEAR A bleeping SEATBELT honestly the noise has driven me insane how can they drive around with that going?!
Was just coming on to say same thing wtf!! Get your seat belt on

Reactions: 2
That entire story was her drive home though. Could she not walk it? Doesn’t put her belt on, doesn’t strap Rox in properly. Darwinism at play there

Reactions: 3
Guess they don’t have a night nanny this time round and Marnie struggling with night feeds 😂

Reactions: 5
She is literally a mother and refuses to wear a seatbelt. Good role mode for her kids…

Reactions: 4
Manky simpson has put new pics up of the baby and omg. I dont even want to say what I think but he certainly ain't a blessed baby. Some babies completly change tho tbf. Manky wont be happy as it's all about appearance for her. Baby must have bad wind as he is constantly crossed eyed. Even in her video the other day he was

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not the cutest but I do think most newborns go through a weird looking stage where they look like aliens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks like teenager going through puberty but in baby form that's all I can see 😅

He looks like he’s got wind cause Casey isn’t there to wind him and she can’t possible do it herself! Speaking of Casey, imagine being told by your two year old to change their nappy. Maybe he can show them his homework when he’s older? I assume their too lazy to potty train and school with deal with the non potty trained, dummy obsessed kid

Reactions: 8
He looks like he’s got wind cause Casey isn’t there to wind him and she can’t possible do it herself! Speaking of Casey, imagine being told by your two year old to change their nappy. Maybe he can show them his homework when he’s older? I assume their too lazy to potty train and school with deal with the non potty trained, dummy obsessed kid
Too lazy to potty train defo and dummy back for good. Poor kid must have been soaked. He could hardly walk poor thing

He looks like teenager going through puberty but in baby form that's all I can see 😅
Omg thats the one. He really does. Marnie will be fuming

Reactions: 3
He just looks like a newborn baby. All newborns look weird.

Will be KILLING her though 😂 she’s obsessed with looks she’s always harping on about Rox who’s she’s always putting a filter on and just looks like every other chavvy kid who goes to my kid’s nursery.

Reactions: 6
He just looks like a newborn baby. All newborns look weird.

Will be KILLING her though 😂 she’s obsessed with looks she’s always harping on about Rox who’s she’s always putting a filter on and just looks like every other chavvy kid who goes to my kid’s nursery.
Yeah he's constantly filtered and nothing special. She is so vain.

I think the baby looks a lot like Chet! Not insinuating before anyone jumps on me, my niece is my double

• Haha
She has no shame. Ah was bigging up a waste removal company for months. They must have now stopped her freebies sos he is asking waste removal places to hit her up. Can imagine them both being greedy bastards

Reactions: 7
She has no shame. Ah was bigging up a waste removal company for months. They must have now stopped her freebies sos he is asking waste removal places to hit her up. Can imagine them both being greedy bastards
Greedy and skint bastards, they can’t afford that house and the work they want doing to it so having to beg for what they can!

Anybody seen her manky nails she is such a scruff that girl. Ans sorry but that baby is NOT cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf rox looked like a literal old man as a baby 🤣 so i was expecting similar lol. Really don’t get the whole he’s so beautiful thing, really nothing exceptionally cute (I’ve said this before) they really have no substance or parenting skills so all they can focus on is looks honestly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.