Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Caseys parents have met Oak? The parents seem to be back talking to Chet and Helen and don't see them much on Caseys stories now!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Caseys parents have met Oak? The parents seem to be back talking to Chet and Helen and don't see them much on Caseys stories now!
No idea. Know the dad congratulate them. They are a very weird family

Bloody oaks. What a name. They are both thick as tit. Rocks and oaks. Pathetic names given by pathetic parents. Everytime she shows him she is eyefucking and poutiing to the camera the freak. You can see she isn't coping and I'm sure behind closed doors there will be quite a few arguments. Rocks seems as dim as both his parents. But what else could we expect

Reactions: 10
Bloody oaks. What a name. They are both thick as tit. Rocks and oaks. Pathetic names given by pathetic parents. Everytime she shows him she is eyefucking and poutiing to the camera the freak. You can see she isn't coping and I'm sure behind closed doors there will be quite a few arguments. Rocks seems as dim as both his parents. But what else could we expect
Oaks Rocks 👀👀😂😂😂😂

Why is Marnie so bothered about her babies looking alike or them looking her and Casey. It’s so boooooring. Obvs your two children who are brothers are going to look alike. Hardly groundbreaking stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t be at hollys wedding, all me me me me with that one, doesn’t give a toss about anyone but herself

Reactions: 6
I mean she did have a C-section less than 3 weeks and is Holly’s wedding aboard?
I wouldn't want to go abroad to a wedding either, with or without c-section, when just given birth. I remember feeling like tit and just so tired the first weeks after 😅

Reactions: 9
I mean she did have a C-section less than 3 weeks and is Holly’s wedding aboard?
She has and yes so I can understand but the way she spoke about the fact she might not go a few weeks ago on insta, she just so unbothered on her stories

She has and yes so I can understand but the way she spoke about the fact she might not go a few weeks ago on insta, she just so unbothered on her stories
Just seemed so*

Reactions: 1
I love the fact it’s debatable if she will be going to a wedding after a section and nothing to do with having a newborn since he will be shipped off this weekend to his nans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.