Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m actually Marnie’ means she is saying she is not a fan but instead she is Marnie herself. Clearly you was in the same bottom set English as Casey.
I knew exactly what they meant which is why I said what I said…

’caught me’ implies someone questioned if they were Marnie behind the Tattle username.

Also, it’s ‘you were’ not ‘you was’ 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That lauren girl is probs glad Marnie hasn’t acknowledged she robbed her kids name cos she knows it’s a tit name as well 😂😂 ps I didn’t realise it was illegal for 2 children to have the same name

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew exactly what they meant which is why I said what I said…

’caught me’ implies someone questioned if they were Marnie behind the Tattle username.

Also, it’s ‘you were’ not ‘you was’ 😗
meowww 🙂

That lauren girl is probs glad Marnie hasn’t acknowledged she robbed her kids name cos she knows it’s a tit name as well 😂😂 ps I didn’t realise it was illegal for 2 children to have the same name
Stop being a marnie fan? :) x

• Haha
I do feel a bit bad for her. I get the impression maybe Casey takes over a bit, maybe in a “you can’t do it properly” sort of way. I don’t think she’s the most maternal person, probably because she hasn’t had that herself from her mum, so maybe she struggles a bit more and Casey doesn’t give her the opportunity to do things before he takes over. Idk, I have nothing to base it on but I feel like he might be a bit controlling - I think he could be quite cruel in an argument and throw out nasty comments. I might be completely wrong obviously I just get bad vibes from him

• Haha
I do know he gets very nasty if anyone trolls him he bites lol. Like a woman who just had an opinion then he screen shotted her etc, he is a total witch.

Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit bad for her. I get the impression maybe Casey takes over a bit, maybe in a “you can’t do it properly” sort of way. I don’t think she’s the most maternal person, probably because she hasn’t had that herself from her mum, so maybe she struggles a bit more and Casey doesn’t give her the opportunity to do things before he takes over. Idk, I have nothing to base it on but I feel like he might be a bit controlling - I think he could be quite cruel in an argument and throw out nasty comments. I might be completely wrong obviously I just get bad vibes from him
Righto. She can’t even be arsed to get out of bed to look after her toddler or empty her own infected bladda 😂

Righto. She can’t even be arsed to get out of bed to look after her toddler or empty her own infected bladda 😂
can’t both things be true? She’s lazy, yes, but Casey could still be controlling and nasty. She doesn’t get up with her toddler because she’s not maternal/a bit lazy so Casey does it then throws it in her face.
Im not suggesting im right, im just saying I do feel a bit bad for her and that I get bad vibes from Casey

Reactions: 2
can’t both things be true? She’s lazy, yes, but Casey could still be controlling and nasty. She doesn’t get up with her toddler because she’s not maternal/a bit lazy so Casey does it then throws it in her face.
Im not suggesting im right, im just saying I do feel a bit bad for her and that I get bad vibes from Casey
I agree tbh, I get the impression he’s an ass based purely on an episode of geordie shore where he turned up for her birthday party and made her cry the entire night. She stayed in the bedroom the whole night with him

Reactions: 5
I do think she’s a bit lazy, however I’m sure when he was with his ex, think her name was Betsy Blue, him and Chet fell out because he was with her 24/7, so either Casey is a total wetwipe who seems to attract controlling women or maybe actually he’s the controlling one and wants his partners with him 24/7..: so he could be the controlling one?

Reactions: 2
Rox still on the dummys and still ignoring Casey. Marnie thanking Casey for a cute baby. All about looks aint it with them. They think their kids are exceptional when really they are just plain normal kids. Nothing wrong with that at all but they think they are better than everyone. We Casey is doing all the work as usual. More fool him for being walked all over. They deserve each other them two. Fame is dwindling very fast for them both. It will be killing them

Reactions: 8
Acting like he is so important 😴😴 He is so boring, only saying wow wow wow and these half ass comebacks to whoever he has an issue with (Chet?). When he really is a loser to be honest, he contributes nothing.
That whole statement irritates the duck out of me in general! I don’t scroll through Instagram I only really watch stories and see the first couple of pictures when I open the app but people always post that and it’s so entitled 😂 why should I like your photo when your story has automatically appeared after I’ve watched someone else’s . Grow up

Reactions: 15
These posts remind me of those Vaguebook posts begging for attention and when someone asks what's wrong they say "I'll PM you hun xxx". Bore off, get a life and look after your children.

Reactions: 8
These posts remind me of those Vaguebook posts begging for attention and when someone asks what's wrong they say "I'll PM you hun xxx". Bore off, get a life and look after your children.
Off topic but just want to show appreciation for your avatar 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.