Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nott the big reveal they got with Rox. Same with the baby shower. Just no interest in them now. Must kill her. Must he why they are doing NFT. Wonder if it will make the money they think. Oax is a terrible name. Absolutely horrific. Rox and oax, they think they are being edgy, but they ar3 just showing how immature and thick they are

Reactions: 16
So she hasn’t even addressed the fact that she stole the name. She could have at least acknowledged that she liked Lauren’s child’s name and got the name from her there….

Reactions: 9
Stole a name 😂 that's a bit far why should she acknowledge it ? It's just a name everyone has the same name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone literally asked her where she got the name from on her q&a. There’s no way she randomly thought of that name it’s the name of Charlottes best mate. She took it from her 🤷‍♀️

*best mates child

Reactions: 10
Tbf to defend the lazy cow, if I liked a name and wanted to call my child it I would, Lauren didn’t make the name 😂

Reactions: 11
Of course you can name your child what you want my point is she MUST have got the name from Charlottes best friends kid and she didn’t acknowledge that at all when she answered the question of how she decided on the name

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course you can name your child what you want my point is she MUST have got the name from Charlottes best friends kid and she didn’t acknowledge that at all when she answered the question of how she decided on the name
So everyone has to acknowledge and advertise where they got their names? Charlottes best friend also got the name from somewhere as well I doubt she made it up.

I hate Marnie but seems a bit dramatic to kick off over her using a name someone else has. The name is literally on google.

Reactions: 4
She’s too lazy to think of her own name so she’s copied someone else’s. That’s my opinion.

Reactions: 5
She’s too lazy to think of her own name so she’s copied someone else’s. That’s my opinion.
Okay fair enough but regardless where she got it surely all names are copied from somewhere? Can we stop with namegate and go back to talking Casey being a wetwipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a book of 10 zeleb names to choose from, there’s 2 Elvis and 2 oax? Imagine giving your kid an out there name and there’s a few in his class

Reactions: 3
In what way has anyone accused you of being Marnie…clearly comprehension isn’t your strong point so I can actually believe you are her 😂😂😂
‘I’m actually Marnie’ means she is saying she is not a fan but instead she is Marnie herself. Clearly you was in the same bottom set English as Casey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.