Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Casey show the babies formula because itā€™s organic, like itā€™s a brag šŸ˜‚ also shows empty bottles to show what heā€™s drank. Literally nobody cares what formula your baby has or how many ounces they drink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when he shared on Instagram a cupboard full of small ready made formula bottlesā€¦ there must have been 30.
they were using them instead of making a bottleā€¦ so lazy

Reactions: 3
She is the least maternal person Iā€™ve ever come across šŸ˜‚ already having a day off and her newborn isnā€™t even a week old.

I couldnā€™t bear to leave my little one when he was that small.

Reactions: 15
The Johnson genes are strong.
Anyone else see a bit of Ocean in Oax, or just me? šŸ˜… or just all Casey?
Marnie's post/story

Funny how she said she wasn't going to be on socials that much for at least another week and saying she's still recovering but has since posted her outfit, left the house to get a facial, Oax and dinner + movie šŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s posted his face and name, Iā€™m guessing she didnā€™t get a magazine deal then lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve never seen a parent do as little as Marnie doesā€¦ Casey is literally a single parent

Reactions: 17
She is the least maternal person Iā€™ve ever come across šŸ˜‚ already having a day off and her newborn isnā€™t even a week old.

I couldnā€™t bear to leave my little one when he was that small.
Iā€™m rewatching The Royale Family and she reminds me of Denise, anything to avoid spending time looking after her own bairns šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think she a good mum at all not hands on sooo lazy leaves literally everything for casey to do.

Reactions: 5
Reading her q&a and sheā€™s said about her catheter being removed early. Iā€™ve had 2 sections and after my first it was removed after 12 hours (emergency) and my elective was 6 hoursā€¦.

I was home from the hospital 27 hours after my elective so that doesnā€™t sound right to me that it should be in for 24 hours

Her post today, ā€œwhat a journey this pregnancy wasā€ - yeah, from the bed to Costa and back again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Reading her q&a and sheā€™s said about her catheter being removed early. Iā€™ve had 2 sections and after my first it was removed after 12 hours (emergency) and my elective was 6 hoursā€¦.

I was home from the hospital 27 hours after my elective so that doesnā€™t sound right to me that it should be in for 24 hours
Just for a bit of perspective I think everyone is different. I got mine removed 2 hours after I woke up (had an emergency c section under general anaesthetic), and then I was in for 4 days, lol.

A footballer who plays for Sunderland has a child called Oax. His lass is a mackem but heā€™s from California.

anyway.. maybe this is something taking over the NE and I just havenā€™t heard of it šŸ¤£

dreadful name

Just for a bit of perspective I think everyone is different. I got mine removed 2 hours after I woke up (had an emergency c section under general anaesthetic), and then I was in for 4 days, lol.
no of course! I wasnā€™t meaning everyone is exactly the same but her reply made out that 24 hours was standard which I didnā€™t think was true

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s going to be getting their names mixed up all the time! ā€œRox! No, sorry Oax! Rax? Coco pop?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.