Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rox is a beautiful kid, but they don’t post about his development or any milestones, just about how gorgeous he is. Poor kid will grow up valuing all the wrong things. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Rox is a beautiful kid, but they don’t post about his development or any milestones, just about how gorgeous he is. Poor kid will grow up valuing all the wrong things. 🤷‍♀️
I noticed this too. They never say stuff like ‘you are so happy’ ‘you are so funny’ ‘you are so smart’. Its just all about his appearance he is literally a dress up doll for instagram to them.

Reactions: 12
I noticed this too. They never say stuff like ‘you are so happy’ ‘you are so funny’ ‘you are so smart’. Its just all about his appearance he is literally a dress up doll for instagram to them.
They probably don’t know if he’s funny or bright cause he’s hardly ever with them and when he is he’s in front of the tv with a dummy in while they talk to their phones

It doesn’t seem he’s hitting his milestones wouldn’t surprise me as he’s always got a dummy stuck in his mouth
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t seem he’s hitting his milestones wouldn’t surprise me as he’s always got a dummy stuck in his mouth
I hate these two but he is definitely hitting his milestones. But I’d say that’s credit to him attending nursery and not so much them.

Reactions: 6
when rox was at casey's sisters, he seemed very chatty bless him! That's what happens when you interact with a kid tho🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
He’s most definitely hitting his milestones, he’s a very clever little boy IMO.

Reactions: 5
He just looks bored as duck at home, while they film him going ‘that’s a lot of cars baybay’. Other family member and the nursery must actually talk to him

• Haha
Ew have I really just watched her try and tell people that who ever gives her those dodgy looking vitamins that whoever supplies them can cure non verbal children?! I then go in his page and see oh yes apparently he can cure autism………… that needs reporting straight away. Absolute douche canoe of a woman.

I’ve reported to ASA

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she have a contact lens company and now she’s pushing defy eyes like it’s a completely new concept and not just leftover stock?

Reactions: 6
Ew have I really just watched her try and tell people that who ever gives her those dodgy looking vitamins that whoever supplies them can cure non verbal children?! I then go in his page and see oh yes apparently he can cure autism………… that needs reporting straight away. Absolute douche canoe of a woman.

I’ve reported to ASA
Reported too ASA aswell

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she have a contact lens company and now she’s pushing defy eyes like it’s a completely new concept and not just leftover stock?
Yeah and she made such a big deal of this relaunch acting like the quality will be even better and “there’s so many exciting things to come” yet she’s reusing old pictures and everything seems exactly the same… very confusing!

I’ve reported to ASA
I can’t find this post anywhere! She must have deleted it to not get backlash?!

Reactions: 2
I can’t either, I was wondering if it was wrong thread chat!
I wish it was a wrong thread. Got a video of her saying and I quote said person can help with non verbal children, then I go check the AF link she put up abd the dude is asking people to try his medicine on their autistic kids . It was yesterday so it’s probably been deleted now 😖

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish it was a wrong thread. Got a video of her saying and I quote said person can help with non verbal children, then I go check the AF link she put up abd the dude is asking people to try his medicine on their autistic kids . It was yesterday so it’s probably been deleted now 😖
Disgusting. Does Rox talk? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about alternative medicines and I prefer a natural post but some people are just too stupid

Reactions: 7
Disgusting. Does Rox talk? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about alternative medicines and I prefer a natural post but some people are just too stupid
Aye, I just don’t think it’s right especially when the medication isn’t approved by the FDA. I’ve seen people giving their kids chlorine tablets which destroys their stomach and intestine lining thinking they’re curing their kids of autism. It’s so bad 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually seen a comment before on Casey’s IG saying Rox is showing signs of autism and Casey replied to them saying my son does not have autism he got very defensive. Which is ok as it’s his son but autism is not something to be ashamed of.

Nothing wrong with being ND. I’m in the process of being diagnosed. Well the beginnings of reclassifying my diagnosis. There’s also no cure for autism, it’s how your brain is wired and how it develops. She needs to educate herself. Absolute hun of a woman.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.