MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are my messages been shown on tiktok?? πŸ˜† I'm not the only person that contacted turkey teefs work, for a starter, I didn't email the address shown on screen. I emailed the HR department.
So even if Frank didn't email turkey teefs work, those emails also weren't from me.
I never mentioned about him been abusive to women. My email was sent with clips of him driving whilst live and on the motorway.
It seems more than 1 person contacted his work!! Put that on your tiktok turkey teeth jay!
Didn’t Jay say yesterday in his live that he asked his old boss for the email address and it was that pierce Kennedy’s email address 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 5
I don't even know who Pierce Kennedy is! The fact is Jay, you act like a twit, then you're gonna get reported for it. Obviously there's more than one of us that thinks you're a knobber. I love watching you been all paranoid though! Shouting at all the ladies ain't you turkey teef. Mwah xx

Reactions: 6
I don't even know who Pierce Kennedy is! The fact is Jay, you act like a twit, then you're gonna get reported for it. Obviously there's more than one of us that thinks you're a knobber. I love watching you been all paranoid though! Shouting at all the ladies ain't you turkey teef. Mwah xx
Ngl I though you were behind that turkey teef account because of the profile pic πŸ™ˆ he must have more people dislike him than he thinks.

I feel he needs his own thread

Reactions: 5
Ngl I though you were behind that turkey teef account because of the profile pic πŸ™ˆ he must have more people dislike him than he thinks.

I feel he needs his own thread
πŸ˜† nope it's not me, I just nicked the photo from the turkey teef account. What he is doing is wrong, putting people's family up on screen, so people troll them.
From what I can see there is loads of folks that can't stand him, he's making enemies left, right and centre. The guy talks absolute shite, everything he says he hates, he is doing. Someone make it make sense!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
πŸ˜† nope it's not me, I just nicked the photo from the turkey teef account. What he is doing is wrong, putting people's family up on screen, so people troll them.
From what I can see there is loads of folks that can't stand him, he's making enemies left, right and centre. The guy talks absolute shite, everything he says he hates, he is doing. Someone make it make sense!!
It's so hypocritical isn't it?! He contradicts himself constantly. I don't think anybody said anything about his kids did they? Wasn't it just a screenshot of his own Facebook? You can't go around calling people ponces and women beaters with no proof, he's got to be careful because he's making himself look worse than them

It's so hypocritical isn't it?! He contradicts himself constantly. I don't think anybody said anything about his kids did they? Wasn't it just a screenshot of his own Facebook? You can't go around calling people ponces and women beaters with no proof, he's got to be careful because he's making himself look worse than them
He says his family photos got shown...his proof was his own Facebook page πŸ˜† that was open. Someone commented the exact same thing, and his response was it's my Facebook I'll do what I want! Can't reason with stupid.
He's accusing all kinds of people as been trolls, because someone messaged him and told him, that's his proof. He thought my profile picture on here that was of Stephanie's tea time, was actually me, that's how stupid he is. He was mocking what he thought was me, munching a burger πŸ˜†
But just now on a live, his daughter came on, and he told everyone that's my daughter...I mean come on...he's asking for his daughter to be brought into it.

I have no idea who this Jay is but reading this thread I've come to the conclusion he's a prick 🀏🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's going on, and on, and onnnn about me mentioning his mum has instagram! First things first, its social media, its a public platform with public viewings. If its on the internet with an open profile, then that's NOT my problem! I'm sorry to hear his mum isn't well, but the anger and aggressive tone he is using just proves this guy is a BULLY.
Millions of people have instgram Jay, millions...get over yourself.
The guy is a psychopath, gonna find out who I am and turn up at my door πŸ˜† good luck turkey teef.

• Haha
He has such hatred towards women, the way he's going on now... deffo the type to abuse a woman him, you can see it in him! A woman just said that if he's that concerned he should get off live.. he straight away went to get people to bully her appearance until he realised the picture was of a child! He's absolutely vile and that was my first time actually watching him! Saying that women should spend more time cleaning the house and cooking dinner after they've taken the kids to school than sit on here.... misogynistic bleeping pig. We women know your type and the fact you're single speaks VOLUMES.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He has such hatred towards women, the way he's going on now... deffo the type to abuse a woman him, you can see it in him! A woman just said that if he's that concerned he should get off live.. he straight away went to get people to bully her appearance until he realised the picture was of a child! He's absolutely vile and that was my first time actually watching him! Saying that women should spend more time cleaning the house and cooking dinner after they've taken the kids to school than sit on here.... misogynistic bleeping pig. We women know your type and the fact you're single speaks VOLUMES.
Yes!! That's exactly what he's like!! "Me and my brothers will come to your door"..wtf. This guy loves violence, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been done for domestic abuse. Who the hell does he think he is? Sexist, vile pig is what he is.

Reactions: 8
Yes!! That's exactly what he's like!! "Me and my brothers will come to your door"..wtf. This guy loves violence, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been done for domestic abuse. Who the hell does he think he is? Sexist, vile pig is what he is.
And that was a threat to a woman aswell... he's absolutely disgusting! Them teeef are way too big for his gob aswell, looks a right tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And that was a threat to a woman aswell... he's absolutely disgusting! Them teeef are way too big for his gob aswell, looks a right tit!
Someone in his comments who is a supporter of his and fan, admitted he has been to prison is his early 20s. Bet ya he beat his missus up. Guy clearly hates women.
I keep thinking his teef are gonna fall out of his mouth when he talks πŸ˜†

He's such a liar!! Where has anyone posted pictures of his mum and his kids??? Where??

Someone in his comments who is a supporter of his and fan, admitted he has been to prison is his early 20s. Bet ya he beat his missus up. Guy clearly hates women.
I keep thinking his teef are gonna fall out of his mouth when he talks πŸ˜†
Be interesting to find out if he's on any list, I wouldn't be shocked after watching the way he's spoke about women to see that he is!

He's making all kinds of threats, it's not right at all. If one person's makes any kind of negative comment, that's it, they're a troll and they're all in the mix with that Frank. People can have their own opinions, doesn't mean they're all linked together.

If he's that concerned why doesn't he lock down all his profiles, stay off live for a bit and ignore the situation. Coming for people constantly is going to make the situation worse.

I've seen him threaten poor young girls for trying to have a laugh with him in the comments. He doesn't like it now it's happening to him. I'm very sorry his mams ill and whatever else is going on but take a break then and be there for your family. Just be the bigger person man, don't rise to it. I get bringing families and stuff into it us wrong but at first it was a bit of banter and he chose to retaliate viciously telling people he'd come for them, sharing their Facebook etc.

Makes me laugh how he pronounces little "likkle" you and your likkle bullies on "tatty life" πŸ˜† can't take a "man" serious who talks like that.

• Haha
He’s an awful bleep. Don’t know why anyone would want to watch him. He’s the epitome of a man I’d avoid like the plague.

Oh and calls people here bullies.
behave. What’s he doing then. People don’t call out others for no reason. Like all these dickheads on TikTok, they bring it on themselves with their vapid behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.